PDA

View Full Version : What Breed(s) is this??

Toby's my baby
07-07-2007, 09:49 AM
My dad and I were working in the trailer court yesterday residing a trailer and this little girl came to visit us. She had a collar on, and was extremely friendly, but looked like she might have been a little skinny, or maybe it was just how she was, I'm not sure. My dad said everyday that he had been working there she would come and visit for a little bit. I sat with her a pet her, and I stopped for 5 seconds to look at my phone, and I looked up and she was gone. She disappeared to who knows where. She came back about 30 min. later, and then left again. I asked my dad if I could take her home, knowing for sure the answer would be no. He actually said yes! I couldn't find her after he said that though, so who knows where she is now. My sister went to work today, so she is going to keep an eye out for her. I want to find her owners and chew them out for letting this beautiful girl roam all by herself when she is no bigger than an unsharpend pencil.

I am curious to know what you guys think about what breed(s) she is. She kind of looks like my friends "Puggle" :rolleyes: but WAY smaller. So maybe Pug/Beagle/Chihuahua?? Sorry for the bad pictures, I had to take a picture of my phone. :o
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/Tobysmybaby/S2IS249.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v53/Tobysmybaby/S2IS251.jpg

Kfamr
07-07-2007, 10:14 AM
I want to find her owners and chew them out for letting this beautiful girl roam all by herself when she is no bigger than an unsharpend pencil.

Huh? :confused: Why would you chew them out?
Who's to say she isn't lost or got out on accident? Or that there's someone missing her like I was missing Kiara. :(

Toby's my baby
07-07-2007, 10:54 AM
Yeah, I suppose you are right. I guess yesterday I was just thinking that someone just left her, and that thought just stuck in my head. She probably is lost, since she leaves wherever she is so frequently. I hope she is home safe where she belongs

Hellow
07-07-2007, 11:21 AM
That is a mix between a Pug and a Chihuahua. I know because i saw it on the internet. They are VERY expensive to breed and even MORE expensive when you buy one.

3muttsandaboston
07-07-2007, 11:54 AM
She looks like what is known as a chug (pug x chihuahua) I hope you find her again or her owners find her. She is a cutie.
http://dogbreedinfo.com/chug.htm

crow_noir
07-09-2007, 01:42 AM
Maybe this is the owner?

1372739 - Dog: pug
Forest Lake, MN 651*DASH*982*DASH*0761 Susan smdough*AT*aol*DOT*com 5-01-2007
Name: Roxie
Sex:F
Size:S
Delete Reward offered for safe return of our beloved pet.

crow_noir
07-09-2007, 01:45 AM
Reggie, you can get one from the pound for anywhere between $10 - $150 fully vetted. I don't call that expensive. For anything more from a "breeder" I'd probably call a rip off.

That is a mix between a Pug and a Chihuahua. I know because i saw it on the internet. They are VERY expensive to breed and even MORE expensive when you buy one.

buttercup132
07-09-2007, 09:28 AM
Awww shes very cute! I'm glad you dad said yes to at least bringing her home. What I dont get though if she was lost why would she keep going back to your dads work:confused: I hope you get this sorted soon and find her again.

They are VERY expensive to breed To breed?? How is it expensive? It's not like your breeding purebreds...it's not like the people who breed MIX dogs care about testing or care about what genetics might be passed on.

Jamieejo85
07-09-2007, 11:28 AM
oh my god she is totally adorable! i hope she just got lost and someone just didn't dump her somewhere, she is too precious. i hope she comes around again and you find her family..if you end up taking her home, more pictures please! :)

Muddy4paws
07-10-2007, 12:41 PM
She reminds me of Frisk ! :D Very cute dog

Riptide
07-10-2007, 12:48 PM
Pug/Chi looks pretty accurate to me...

CathyBogart
07-10-2007, 12:59 PM
Whatever the breeds, that is one CUTE puppy!

Husky15
07-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Pug/Chi looks pretty accurate to me...
Ditto.

She's an adorable dog.

Toby's my baby
07-11-2007, 09:55 AM
We've still be working there and we haven't seen her since the day I posted this, so hopefully she had just got loose and is safely home now. We've been looking for her every day though, even my dad has been looking by himself :eek: ;). If we spot her loose again, we will definently bring her home and try to find her owners. :)

Maybe this is the owner?

1372739 - Dog: pug
Forest Lake, MN 651*DASH*982*DASH*0761 Susan smdough*AT*aol*DOT*com 5-01-2007
Name: Roxie
Sex:F
Size:S
Delete Reward offered for safe return of our beloved pet.

It's possible, but I doubt it because Forest Lake is 300 miles away. ;)

crow_noir
07-11-2007, 11:00 PM
Didn't know... I don't have a MN atlas yet.

Besides... even small dogs sometimes end up vast distances away from home.

still... ooops. :D i'm not handy with online maps.

It's possible, but I doubt it because Forest Lake is 300 miles away.

ratdogg
07-11-2007, 11:28 PM
to be honest, I thought it was a puggle...for sure there is Pug in it....i'm not sure about chihuahua but possible...I think pug/beagle

cali
07-12-2007, 09:25 AM
lol puggle was my inital thought, but after looking up "Chug" on dogbreedinfo and seeing "Lola" ..they look like the same dog

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/chugphotos.htm