PDA

View Full Version : Teco

Angels3
03-13-2001, 01:24 AM
Hi, Teco, it's so nice to congratulate a fellow aussie on becoming Dog of the Day...I see you come from Melbourne. And you're such a handsome young bloke, too. I think your picture is so cute that it should be a poster we all could hang on the wall. Your family is so lucky to own you. I hope you get lots of treats to celebrate your special day.

tatsxxx11
03-13-2001, 04:40 AM
Teco, your human's right! It's hard to tell which are the stuffed ones, and which is the REAL you! Then I looked more closely. You are the cutest one! My dogs love the wiggly giggly too. Just picturing you playing with it makes me laugh! You are one adorable "pocket pooch." What a pleasue it must be to cuddle with the likes of you. Congratulations litte Teco. You are one foxy little dude...and our Dog of the Day! Maybe a new "stuffie" to celebrate your day?? http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited March 13, 2001).]

karen israel
03-13-2001, 06:56 AM
I would love to hug and sqeeze the doggie in the middle, please!!!

RachelJ
03-13-2001, 02:56 PM
A love bug is what you are, sweet little Teco. You have so much love in your little body, you have to keep giving it away as you cannot contain it all. Your family has got to be so proud of their little one being Dog of the Day. They will probably run out to buy you a very special toy to commemorate this wonderful day. Congratulations to you for delighting so many people all over the world with your precious face.

I have some very special friends down your way. If you ever run into a beautiful Border Collie girl named Jordie, wish her a Good Day for me.