PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Leroi

Barbiecat
07-06-2007, 05:59 AM
Leroi, you give me hope that I'll have my 12 year old cat for many more years, too. Isn't it wonderful that you've been together with your obviously loving family for all these years; I'm so happy for all of you. Enjoy your special day today; hope you get lots of treats and brushings!

TopCat3
07-06-2007, 06:41 AM
Dear Leroi
I hope you have a very special, loving, purring day today with lots of treats and cuddles.
Your face shows the same kind wisdom and grace as my own darling 18year old, Cleo. It's in your eyes and the expression in your mouth.
There's something about you senior cats that is so reassuring and heartwarming.
Live long and well dear Leroi.
The TopCats
XXX

kb2yjx
07-06-2007, 10:23 AM
First we have an ORANGE LADY and a senior kitty, too!!! We are so lucky today!!! Leroi, I like your attitude!! HAPPY COTD!!

cassiesmom
07-06-2007, 10:35 AM
Leroi, you are a beautiful orange lady! Please have a wonderful day as the Cat of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
07-06-2007, 01:18 PM
Leroi you may be an orangie but you sure look pretty in pink!!! :D

What a treat to see your wonderful self this morning and meet you too.
Senior kitties are so very precious. I have one who will be 17 next month.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
07-06-2007, 01:19 PM
Beautiful Leroi:) Tears filled my eyes as I read your Mom's loving words, and yours as well sweetheart! Oh, how very loved you are Leroi and yes, spoiled as well but that's just as it should be! :D I can hardly believe you are 18 years young, Leroi! :eek: What a beauty you are, one stunnng seasoned citizen! I just wish I could see you all decked out in that pretty pink sweater of yours; but seeing you posing so proudly in your lovely, pink bed is almost as good!;) I know your Mom will be spoiling you extra rotten today, but there's always room for a few more cuddles and kisses, right Leroi? Hopefully your Mom will pass those along for me! Congratulations beautiful Leroi! Here's to many more years of happy carefree days, feasting on turkey, tuna, and salmon; sleeping, purring and hours long brushings and most of all, being loved unconditionally! Yay Leroi, our extra special and most deserving CAT OF THE DAY!!!:)

catmandu
07-06-2007, 03:26 PM
:cool: :cool: ITS WONDERFUL TO SEE SUCH A DIGNIFIED LOVELY SENIOR KITTYZEN WHO HAS GIVEN HER GUARDIANS YEARS OF LOVE AND JOY AND IS STILL GOING STRONG.
ALL THE ELDERS AT THE FOUND PARADISE CAT HOTEL SEND A VERY SPECIAL LOVE MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWW TO LOVELY LITHE LEROI OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY AND WISH HER AND HER GUARDIANS MANY YEARS OF LOVE AND HAPPINESS WITH HER FAMILY.
:) :cool: ;) :cool: :D :cool: :) :cool:

LeroiLover
07-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Hello everybody! This is Leroi (and her mom!) and I wanted to thank everyone for your sweet comments!! :) :D I feel very special to be Cat of the Day today! :cool: Thank-you all again! Tell all your kitties hello from me! Lots of Purrs, Leroi :)

karlyb
07-07-2007, 02:17 AM
What a pretty little girl you are Leroi with such a sweet expression on your face; I'm sure there isn't a mean bone in your body. You are obviously well-loved and well-cared for, Leroi to be so healthy and active at 18 y/o. Doesn't it feel wonderful to be brushed? It sure has made your fur soft and beautiful. You are a great COTD, Leroi, and I hope you have many more years of health and happiness with your family who loves you so much.