PDA

View Full Version : more on the MO Kitten Murderer

zippy-kat
07-21-2002, 09:27 PM
another (email) update/police statement

"Meet Charles Benoit. The 24-year-old was just charged with felony animal abuse for allegedly burning a seven-week-old kitten on a barbecue grill. ..."

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/catbbq1.html

...page 2-3 has the police report...

Humans aren't the only species on earth....we just act like it.

Rottieluver45
07-21-2002, 09:39 PM
This guy is kinda messed up,isn`t he!!I don`t see how anyone could burn a little kitten and people were standing there making fun of the KITTEN!! I`d be making fun of him!! It`s makes me so mad!:mad:

Benoit, who has previously been convicted of theft,marijuana possession, disorderly conduct, and interfering with police

Heather Wallace
07-22-2002, 05:15 AM
He looks like an evil S** anyway, excuse my language!!!

purrley
07-22-2002, 06:48 AM
Evil runs rampid in Utah also. A couple weeks ago a man beat his daughter's 3 mo. old kitten to death right in front of her. She's 10 years old. We are also having a rash of cat mutilations in an area here. Appears to be some kind of satanic rituals. There have been 4 or 5 cat deaths documented, but I believe there are more than that:( :( :( Makes me ill, and makes me scared that there are horrible people around like that:( :(

Ann
07-22-2002, 07:15 AM
I don't even have the strength to read the full article right now, and still I am close to tears and I'm full of hate for people like that...

What kind of world to we live in, really?