PDA

View Full Version : Massage Therapy

caffeitina
07-05-2007, 11:28 PM
This video is hilarious! :D

Massage Therapy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY3T84ae1Eg)

catmandu
07-06-2007, 09:25 AM
Thats Very Funny Indeed.
I Got A Book From The Library On How To Best Massage Your Companion And The Cats Love That Circle 8 Rub.
Tubster Especially As He Was Never Petted, Let Alone Massaged.

lvpets2002
07-06-2007, 11:03 AM
;) Yes very cute & thanks

Catty1
07-07-2007, 01:51 PM
*bump*

caffeitina
07-08-2007, 11:22 PM
Glad you all liked this too :)

Pawla
07-09-2007, 10:13 AM
LOL! Squeak was doing this on my forehead when I woke up this morning! I just wish I could teach her exact spots. It feels great! The dog is a smart one to just lay and enjoy!

caffeitina
07-09-2007, 10:15 AM
LOL! Squeak was doing this on my forehead when I woke up this morning! I just wish I could teach her exact spots. It feels great! The dog is a smart one to just lay and enjoy!

How cute! Maybe sprinkle catnip on the spots you want Squeak to hit....or cat treats :D

Pawla
07-09-2007, 01:09 PM
How cute! Maybe sprinkle catnip on the spots you want Squeak to hit....or cat treats :D
Might be worth a try! A kitty massage! When she was little, she would knead and suck on my neck to go to sleep at night. The kneading felt great, but the sucking I could do without.

caffeitina
07-09-2007, 08:56 PM
Might be worth a try! A kitty massage! When she was little, she would knead and suck on my neck to go to sleep at night. The kneading felt great, but the sucking I could do without.

Oooooohhhhh! Vampire Kitty. And Squeak looks so sweet too... I never would have guessed ;)

jazzcat
07-09-2007, 11:13 PM
LOL, that is so cute.

I have a few here who try giving me a massage but it sometimes ends up more like acupuncture. At least I can tell when it's time to trim the nails.

caffeitina
07-10-2007, 09:09 AM
LOL, that is so cute.

I have a few here who try giving me a massage but it sometimes ends up more like acupuncture. At least I can tell when it's time to trim the nails.

And trimming the nails is when the REAL fun begins... when your seemingly cute, cuddly, sweethearts unleash the Wildcat inside them. I know with my two kitties, the task of Trimming the Nails is a two person job--and even then it's a struggle. lol.

Pawla
07-10-2007, 09:19 AM
Oooooohhhhh! Vampire Kitty. And Squeak looks so sweet too... I never would have guessed ;)
The sucking didn't hurt, just really wet. She is sweet, when she wants to be. She definitely acts like a female! What she wants, when she wants it, and my purpose in life is to serve her! :rolleyes:

caffeitina
07-10-2007, 09:42 AM
The sucking didn't hurt, just really wet. She is sweet, when she wants to be. She definitely acts like a female! What she wants, when she wants it, and my purpose in life is to serve her! :rolleyes:

LOL! Sounds like my Luna. When she wants something, she MEOWS and MEOWS and MEOWS in that loud Siamese-ish voice of hers and won't let up until she gets what she wants....and it's up to me to figure out exactly what she wants. :rolleyes: :p

Pawla
07-10-2007, 10:00 AM
LOL! Sounds like my Luna. When she wants something, she MEOWS and MEOWS and MEOWS in that loud Siamese-ish voice of hers and won't let up until she gets what she wants....and it's up to me to figure out exactly what she wants. :rolleyes: :p
And we will do WHATEVER it takes to please them!

caffeitina
07-10-2007, 10:02 AM
And we will do WHATEVER it takes to please them!

Yes...we will :D