PDA

View Full Version : Uh oh, look who's breeding now......

JenBKR
07-05-2007, 03:48 PM
http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=267739&GT1=7703

Report: Nicole Richie Is Pregnant
Jul 3, 3:17 PM EST

Zap2it.com

Nicole Richie is reportedly pregnant with boyfriend Joel Madden's baby, TMZ.com has confirmed.

Richie, the adopted daughter of Lionel Richie, has been seeing the Good Charlotte frontman for more than six months. Already, sources are speculating what this could mean if Richie, who was arrested last December on DUI charges, is sentenced to prison.

Richie, 25, had previously dated Canadian music producer and entrepreneur Brad Salyn and was engaged to DJ AM, aka Adam Goldstein. Madden was dating tween queen Hilary Duff before breaking it off to start dating Richie.

Richie and her best friend Paris Hilton currently star in E!'s "The Simple Life Goes to Camp."

Giselle
07-05-2007, 03:54 PM
HAHA! I loved the title!! No comment on Nicole's pregnancy, except - I hope to never see her in the news.

Pawsitive Thinking
07-05-2007, 04:10 PM
Oh good grief!

I can only hope that the Pete Doherty/Kate Moss split is permanent.......

kittycats_delight
07-05-2007, 04:17 PM
Oh Joel Joel Joel....what the H%ll were you thinking? Of all people on this earth the only one worse he could have choosen was the other half of that duo. Lord Help That Poor Kid

lizbud
07-05-2007, 04:43 PM
And we should care about this because.........?..... :p

wombat2u2004
07-05-2007, 08:04 PM
And we should care about this because.........?..... :p

Errrrrrrrrrrr...........ummmmmmmmmmm........sorry, I haven't got an answer either. :D
Wom

moosmom
07-05-2007, 08:20 PM
Well, I know she has to go back to court for sentencing on her DUI arrest. Nice, getting knocked up and having to give birth in jail. Something to write home about. That kid's gonna be born with FAS (Fetal Alcohol Syndrome).