PDA

View Full Version : Gone to Gatlinburg Tenn.

lovemymaltese
07-21-2002, 06:10 PM
I will be gone for 4 days to Gatlinburg, ya'll don't miss me too mich. Ha! I unfortunately have to leave my Tango behind, but his grandparents will be dog-sitting thier grandpuppy and spoiling him unmercifully. He'll have a great time. I have also had to leave my fish with them, I am afraid that my mom has already feel in love with the fish and may not let me bring him back. I guess I'll have to buy her one too. Ha! See ya'll Friday.

Kfamr
07-21-2002, 06:16 PM
OMG!!! I'm soooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!!! I LOVE Gatlinburg Tennesee it's so beautiful and fujn to swim in the water. Make sure you go on the skylift. It's fun! And awesome to take poics when you get up there... I took tons when i went! Have fun!

Logan
07-21-2002, 08:59 PM
Have fun. Gatlinburg is not too far from here. Some of my favorite spots in the US are right outside of there, Mt. Leconte, which I climbed once, plus Cades Cove in the Great Smokey Mountains National Park, plus there is a terrific lodge called the Wonderland Lodge, which used to be in the National Park, but was later relocated to outside of the park. I love both, but must tell you the unusual decor and the age made the older one better. Helen and I visited two summers ago and did a little tour around the old one, and stayed in the new one. I have many happy memories of both now.

Have a great time. :)

Dixie Belle
07-21-2002, 11:23 PM
HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

TAKE LOTS PICTURES!!!!!!!

CountryWolf07
07-21-2002, 11:26 PM
Never been there, but Nashville RULES! :) I'm hopin' to go there next June for the Kenny Chesney Fan Club Party & The Fan Fair! - Rachel

lovemymaltese
07-26-2002, 09:25 AM
I'm back and had a great time. I did ride the sky lift and the view of the city from the top was gorgeous. I am glad to be back though, those streets are tiring to walk.

sottice
07-26-2002, 03:03 PM
Glad you had a good time! Welcome back.

tatsxxx11
07-27-2002, 06:40 PM
Aw gee! So sorry I didn't get to wish you a safe and happy trip! But I do get to give you a big welcome home! You've become such a special, cherished member of Pet Talk, and we're always happy when one of the family "comes home!":) I'll bet Tango was thrilled to see his Mommy! Sandra

lovemymaltese
07-28-2002, 11:36 AM
Tango went absolutely beserk when he saw me. I was kind of happy to know that he missed me. He was spoiled to death by my parents though. I know that one night my dad called to tell me that he laid out Scooby snacks (have ya'll seen those in stores?) which have a few different flavors all over the floor. He let Tango and their dog Snoopy in the kitchen and watched them scramble about to get as many as they could in their mouth. They both choose the cheese flavor first---interesting.

sottice
07-28-2002, 06:08 PM
I bet that was funny! My dogs love treats. I'll have to see if I can find the Scooby treats.

Rottieluver45
07-28-2002, 07:35 PM
I hope you have fun!!