PDA

View Full Version : what would you say to them?

toughCookie
07-21-2002, 03:01 PM
if you could speak to your pet, and they would understand, what would you tell them? and-- what would you ASK them?

anna_66
07-21-2002, 03:45 PM
I would let them know how much I truly love them and how lucky I am to have them around.
And I guess I would ask them how they feel about us & if they think that we take good enough care of them!

ILOVECINDER
07-21-2002, 07:09 PM
i would tell cinder:

"you're so cute!!!"

hehe

~ilovecinder

krazyaboutkatz
07-21-2002, 07:13 PM
I would ask them if they are happy and if I'm a good mother to them. I'd also let them know that I love them very much and that they are like children to me. :)

kohala
07-21-2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by popcornbird
I already speak to my pets and they already understand! :D
I hope you hold onto that all your life, Popcornbird!! Sometimes we forget as we get older, we don't lose the ability, we just forget!!
If Grasshopper and I could communicate verbally in the same language and know specifically what each of us is saying, I'd ask her opinion on what she feels life is all about. I'd ask her what she'd like changed in her life, and what she likes just as it is!
Then I'd ask her if she has any problems with doing what I tell her, and if not, would she like to hang out with me during the day when I go to work!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Former User
07-22-2002, 02:22 AM
I can speak to my pets, it's very easy ;) it's a different thing then whether they understand all I'm saying.

I would ask why they have to be so annoying sometimes, why can't they sleep all night like we do and why it is so fun to put your paw in your wet food, then shake it and look where the food lands. I don't find that funny as he floor will stink like cat food then :(

toughCookie
07-22-2002, 03:04 AM
aww poor casper and kitty... but its so much FUN mom!

purrley
07-22-2002, 11:36 AM
I speak to my cats all the time and I can tell by that sweet loving expression on their faces that they understand and I feel the love coming from them also. My relationship with them is so incredibly special as all of you know. There is just nothing like it in the whole world, I get goose bumps just thinking about how much I love my sweet fur family!!!!!

toughCookie
07-23-2002, 12:42 AM
I guess I should post something here, since I posted the thread, LOL

I would tell Muffin that just because there are other cats in the house, I still love her, and even tho I love them too, she is top cat, since she has been here the longest,so be nice to Louise, and make friends with the 2 new ones!
I would tell Louise that she has nothing to fear, so relax already!
(she still runs if she thinks someone is going to pick her up)
I would tell Emma she needs to lose weight
I would tell Charlie the same as Louise, that he is with someone that cares about him now(he was dumped in a wash)
I would tell Patches that we are trying to get his eyes better.I would ask them all what their lives were like to start with. where they were when they were born and what happend to their mothers and littermates, and I would ask Emma if she is hurting anywhere. I would like to ask Louise why she is so scared or nervous still, what happend to her?