PDA

View Full Version : Cleo

LHCamry
07-05-2007, 06:33 AM
Cleo....You are a pretty baby. You put a big smile on my face this
morning. Love your color. Congratulations on DOTD. I got to meet you.
A Dog Lover :p :p :p

cyber-sibes
07-05-2007, 09:59 AM
Good morning, Cleo. Well of course you think you are royalty - salukis are the dogs of the Royals. All you need is a little crown on your very beautiful head! You are a gorgeous girl, and sounds like you love to have fun with your family. Congratulations on being our DOTD, Cleo!

Chica
07-05-2007, 11:00 AM
I THINK YOU ARE SO CUTE! DO YOU YODELL ALSO?
Your name is great for you! CONGRATS ON BECOMMING DOTD! YOU ARE VERY MUCH THE PRINCESS! :)AND YOU ARE A VERY TALLENTED BABY!!! ;)

Kfamr
07-05-2007, 11:44 AM
Wow, Cleo, you are just absolutely stunning! such a beautiful face and I love your markings. Those ears are darling as well. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day! :)

hardercy
07-05-2007, 02:52 PM
What a cute girl you are, Cleo! You look SO soft! Congrats on your special day!

cassiesmom
07-05-2007, 03:03 PM
Cleo, you are so pretty! I like your ears! You deserve to be treated like a princess today on your special day! Happy Dog of the Day! I enjoyed meeting you.

tatsxxx11
07-05-2007, 03:10 PM
Beautiful, sweet and loves unconditionally! You can't ask for more than that from a canine best friend, can you Cleo?!:) From the first time I set eyes on your magnificent, ancient breed I've been in love with you Salukis! So regal and elegant in appearance and yes, so full of a love for life! I can't imagine a birthday gift more precious, more giving than you, Cleo!

"She was like a baby giraffe - all legs and a bouncing ball of furry fun.":D

And from the very moment your Mom laid eyes on you Cleo, it was love at first sight, just the beginning of a lifetime of happy days and unconditional love!:)

Congratulations precious Princess Cleo, our very special and most deserving DOG OF THE DAY! I hope your "top dog" celebration is well underway sweetheart, that you're being spoiled rotten! Please have your Mom give you a big hug and kiss for me!
P.S...Is that a smile I see on that sweet face?:D

Coondoglover
07-05-2007, 04:11 PM
Hi, Cleo! You are a beautiful girl, and with such an expressive face! I can see why people stop to remark about you when you are on walks. Enjoy your special day today. Congrats on DOTD! :D

gjd4ever
07-05-2007, 05:01 PM
I love your face and I love your name!!! :) I hope you're having lots of fun today as our beloved DOTD!!! :cool:

SemaviLady
07-05-2007, 07:25 PM
Ohhhh! I love 'lukis!

I've had a few sillyukis in my life. I'd still have one if we had room in the house for his or her Highness.

Gorgeous Cleo. :)

AvaJoy
07-05-2007, 07:29 PM
I have always admired your breed, beautiful Cleo . . . long, lean and graceful! It is most befitting that being the chosen breed of Royalty you now grace our cyberspace as DOTD. You should have no trouble wearing your crown proudly today, just as your ancestors have done, down through history. Congratulations! :)