PDA

View Full Version : UGH talk about scary!

animal_rescue
07-04-2007, 12:49 PM
So a few nights ago my mom got this phone call from her friend, the one that introduced us to Alex's new mom. Diane was like "Well Alex died, we don't know what happened but Birdie took him in for his shots and got him groomed, the next day he was gone." My mom was devastated but didn't say anything to us. Well the next day Birdie called my mom way freaked out and was like "Alex didn't die! I didn't take him for his shots, it was my bird that died, I don't know how that was mixed up.. " My mom just told me this last night and I was absolutely freaked.
I remember the phone call and asking my mom what happened, then talking to a friend saying I think Alex died but mom isn't telling me! I'm so glad he isn't though. In fact Birdie says he's doing great, she loves him, her friend has a toy poodle that's his friend, and he runs the whole house. I'm very sorry about her bird, she had him for years, but I am glad it wasn't Alex. I would just be hysterical if I thought he died because of us or something.