PDA

View Full Version : This is the last straw.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-03-2007, 09:30 PM
She has surrendered my dogs to the humane society.

I have nothing.

She GAVE THEM UP while I was at work.

Please please please give me a decent reason why I deserve this.

Catty1
07-03-2007, 09:30 PM
Your stepmom???

Ask your dad!!!!!!

Kalei
07-03-2007, 09:33 PM
What?! I'm confused, but whatever is going on, this sounds absolutely terrible!

Alysser
07-03-2007, 09:34 PM
I am so sorry to hear you're still having these problems with your mom. ((hugs)) To me, what she did was unforgivable. Can you and your dad drive to the HS and get them back?

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-03-2007, 09:36 PM
I think it's irreversible. My dad doesn't want them and my stepmom HATES dogs. My dad would maybe consider it, but my stepmom would never allow it.

I don't even know what I'm feeling. I'm so mad, but I can't cry. I thought things were getting better with my mom because my stepmom and I haven't been seeing eye to eye lately and I actually WANTED to be with my mom tonight, but... things just aren't going right for me right now.

I need my dogs. :(

Catty1
07-03-2007, 09:42 PM
So it's your MOM that surrendered them?

Why? Do you know?

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

BC_MoM
07-03-2007, 09:47 PM
Can't you get them back if they are YOUR dogs?
What the heck?!?! :(

slleipnir
07-03-2007, 09:51 PM
Couldn't you take your dogs to live at your moms? (sorry,I don't know any details) that is really terrible...I hope you can get them back some how...maybe if you explained it to the HS...

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
07-03-2007, 10:00 PM
My mom gave them up because she doesn't want them anymore. My dad and stepmom have bought a house and won't take them. I have nowhere to take them to even if I do get them back.

I don't know what to do.

Logan
07-03-2007, 10:10 PM
Oh my dear, I am so very sorry that the adults in your life continue to disappoint you. I wish I could help you.

Logan

catnapper
07-03-2007, 10:22 PM
I'm sorry. Truly. It has to be hard to have no control over the siutation.

Someday soon you'll be able to go out on your own and you won't have to deal with adults who can't even manage their own lives.

critter crazy
07-03-2007, 10:28 PM
Awww...how horrible!! I know how you feel tho, my dad sent my dog to the pound once, he bought the dog for me, my senior year, knowing I was leaving for the Army, and the week after I left he got rid of my dog! I was so heartbroken, and devestated! Chin up, hopefully things will work so you can get them back!

Karen
07-03-2007, 11:16 PM
I am so sorry to hear this, sweetie. Count the years, someday sooner than later you'll be an adult and in charge of your own life and pets. Perhaps contact the Humane Society, and ask about the dogs, and if there are foster homes that might take them, etc. Let them know these are loved dogs, see if you can visit, maybe someone there will take them in ...

shais_mom
07-03-2007, 11:30 PM
I'm very sorry to hear this Megan.

K9karen
07-03-2007, 11:30 PM
I wish I could grab you and hold you in my arms and hug you forever. I'm truly, truly sorry. :(

Cataholic
07-04-2007, 07:40 AM
I am so sorry. Your parents do not deserve you in their lives.

Is there ANY adult that would consider the dogs coming to live with them? Could you approach the HS, and tell them what happened, and ask them for suggestions?

carole
07-04-2007, 03:31 PM
Oh Megan I am so sorry to read this post,just remember my darling girl you have done nothing to deserve this treatment,these are painful situations that just should not be happening to such a lovely girl as yourself, i can only offer you my support, hugs and caring,thinking of you ,and hoping things continue on a better path for you.

crow_noir
07-04-2007, 11:54 PM
* HUGS *

Look up all the rescues in your area. Write a calm, and well worded explanation of the situation. Contact the rescues and see what they can do.

Go to the shelter and visit your pups. In the very least you can help make their days behind bars a bit brighter. And others said talk to the shelter yourself. Let them know that you love these dogs and that you have contacted rescues and are trying to find new homes for them.

Do not waste time in doing any of this. I don't know what WI's laws are, but in MI owner turn ins are available for disposal as soon as that form is signed.