PDA

View Full Version : *Cuteness Warning!*New Foster Baby! (5 pictures)*Caution!*

Sevaede
07-03-2007, 08:39 PM
I was at work on Saturday. A coworkers boyfriend walked into the building with a kitten in his hands. Apparently, the little kitten had been walking around the break area just meowing away. She was filthy and skin&bones. We asked people living around the facility. Nobody knew or wanted the kitten. We put down some milk, and a cardboard box inside the building (but she went and slept on a bunch of towels instead, hehe). Someone had the bright idea to give her an enchilada to eat (which she did end up snacking on). :rolleyes: She stuck around for the whole day!

Some of the higher ups got wind of the kitten and told us to put her in the trash compactor. SO, as every PTer can imagine, I brought her home. She is such a lover. About 8-12 weeks , I am guessing. She is up for adoption. :) :D

I am at a *total* loss for names. Nothing seems to click! Name help would be greatly appreciated! :D

On to the pics!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/unbakedbrownie/k1.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/unbakedbrownie/k2.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/unbakedbrownie/k3.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/unbakedbrownie/k4.png

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/unbakedbrownie/k11.png

Isn't she a cutie? :D

Scooter's Mom
07-03-2007, 08:43 PM
She looks like my RB kitty Sasha. She had quite a temper, lol.
Your little one is adorable - good luck on finding her a home! Also - you should kick your bosses for even suggesting the trash compactor!! Kick them again for me, too.

Crystal

rg_girlca
07-03-2007, 08:48 PM
How about if the higher ups get thrown in the trash compactor. :mad:

Thank you for bringing home this precious widdle tabby girl. She is so darn adorable and I pray that you are able to find her a kind, loving, caring forever home.

For some reason, she looks like a Holly to me. :)

BC_MoM
07-03-2007, 09:34 PM
How CUTE!!! :D
BUT where is your cuteness warning?!

She looks like she's full of character!

Catty1
07-03-2007, 09:39 PM
She's ADORABLE!!!

but THIS
Some of the higher ups got wind of the kitten and told us to put her in the trash compactor

DID THEY THINK THEY WERE BEING FUNNY?????? :mad:

I am SO glad she is with you, and really glad there are animal people to offset the "animals" that still exist...

The pictures look great! Is she still a skinny girl? Mind you, she has had since Saturday to chow down a little bit! :D

Grace
07-03-2007, 09:40 PM
She's adorable. The names Emily Ann or Emily Rose come to mind.

krazyaboutkatz
07-03-2007, 10:03 PM
She such a cutie pie.:) I'm glad that you brought her home and saved her from the evil higher ups.:mad: Since you found her in June you could name her June or even Summer.:)

Catty1
07-03-2007, 10:51 PM
Penelope? Penny for short?

jazzcat
07-03-2007, 11:08 PM
What a cutie!! Glad you saved her.

Scooter's Mom
07-03-2007, 11:46 PM
She's adorable. The names Emily Ann or Emily Rose come to mind.

Had I ever been able to have a daughter - her name would have been Emily Rose. I'm partial to that name! :)

CathyBogart
07-03-2007, 11:50 PM
What a cutie! I vote for the name "Beep". as I want to reach through the screen and "beep" her nose!

Catty1
07-04-2007, 12:45 AM
I vote for the name "Beep". as I want to reach through the screen and "beep" her nose!

And nickname Beepers. Perfect! :)

DJFyrewolf36
07-04-2007, 05:35 AM
Awwww! I'm not sure on a name, but darn she is adorable!

Id like to throw some of the bosses into the trash compactor myself :mad: How could anyone think of hurting such a cutie pie?!?!

jenluckenbach
07-04-2007, 06:12 AM
How adorable is she????

Pawla
07-04-2007, 06:53 AM
She's an absolute doll!

Felicia's Mom
07-04-2007, 07:16 AM
She is adorable!!

My choice for names are:
Feilcia
Cleopatra

Medusa
07-04-2007, 07:44 AM
She is sooooo adorable! As for names, I give up on that stuff. I usually wait to see how a cat behaves before I name them. And as for your "higher ups", they're anything but. Their thinking is not the least bit funny. I know sometimes people like to joke about things like that, especially w/cats. But, in my opinion, this is one of the reasons cats are treated so cruelly. They're considered throwaways. If kitty was a dog, it's doubtful that a joke would've been made at all. Feeble attempt at humor, if indeed, that's what it was. And if it wasn't, well, never mind; this is a family oriented forum. Good luck w/your sweet fuzz nugget.

Sevaede
07-08-2007, 12:11 AM
Thank you all so much for your compliments and suggestions! :D

I decided to use a few of the names (and slightly altered one) and called her Peanut B. (for Beep!) Angelpig! :D Angelpig is for a figurine (of an angelic pig) that was given to my husband. She has been a little oinker and as a result has gained weight

GOOD NEWS, though! :D She has been ADOPTED! :D They have decided to rename her, which is fine because I'm just glad that she has a home. Her new name will (probably) be Tigger for the first name and Lynn for the middle. She has one kitty sibling and a skin sibling. She will have a new house to romp and play in very soon. We will be taking her to her new home tomorrow after I get off of work.

Woohoo! :D Way to go kitten! Good luck! :D

Catty1
07-08-2007, 12:43 AM
That is good news, but *sob* can we have some bye-bye pics????

Tigger Lynn Angel Piggie Beep - have a wonderful life in your furrever home! :D

catmandu
07-08-2007, 06:01 AM
Theres A Gold Star By Your Name For Finding Tigger A Good Furr Ever Home.
I Hope Those Idiots Who Suggested The Trash Compactor Would Realize That Animals Are Our Fellow Citizens Of This Planet.
Thats Disgusting That They Would Suggest That.
I Would Send That Story In To The Local Newspaper To Show What Sort Of Cretins Are The Bosses.
So Many Well To Do People Have No Compassion At All.
The Found Cats Are Sending A Mmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoooooo ooooooooooooooowwwwwwww To Tigger!!!!!

momcat
07-08-2007, 02:59 PM
Cheers for yet another PT happy ending! What a sweet little baby and how lucky she was to find you. Wishing the baby a long, healthy, happy life in her new furever home.

I can't believe what your higher ups said, that is outrageous even if they were only kidding. A few summers ago one of my co-workers found an adorable little stray around our office building and brought the baby inside. Our assistant director actually allowed the baby to spend the rest of the day in her office!!! She put a barrier across the doorway so that baby couldn't get out but all of us could see baby playing and completely taking charge of the boss' office. Best of all, our assistant director allowed the baby complete run of her office including kitty dancing on her computer keyboard. The kitty was adopted by a co-worker that very day!

cassiesmom
07-08-2007, 06:07 PM
Put the supervisor into the trash compactor and give the kitten a little pat for me!

rg_girlca
07-08-2007, 08:22 PM
GOOD NEWS, though! :D She has been ADOPTED! :D They have decided to rename her, which is fine because I'm just glad that she has a home. Her new name will (probably) be Tigger for the first name and Lynn for the middle. She has one kitty sibling and a skin sibling. She will have a new house to romp and play in very soon. We will be taking her to her new home tomorrow after I get off of work.
Woohoo! :D Way to go kitten! Good luck! :D

WWWWWOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!!!! I am so happy to hear that this precious little one has been adopted into what sounds like a very loving home.

Thank you & Bless you Wenisrubber for saving Tigger Lynn and finding her a new forever home. You definitely were her Guardian Angel that day. :D

Sevaede
07-12-2007, 10:57 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/unbakedbrownie/k12.png
This is the last good picture I could get of her. No worries, though. ;) I will be able to see her frequently! :D

I saw Tigger Lynn on Tuesday. She has settled in so quickly! She romps and plays and cuddles, just a doll. :D They have also decided to give her a second middle name. Ann! Tigger Lynn Ann [lastname]. I will see her again on Saturday. There will be more pictures! :D

She says thank you PT for all your well wishes! ^_^

kimlovescats
07-12-2007, 11:45 PM
She is absolutely precious! Thank you so much for helping her find a wonderful home!!! GOOD JOB! :)

Kim