PDA

View Full Version : PT Prayers and Pet Angel Rescue Squad help needed

phesina
07-03-2007, 08:08 PM
My friend Mary said her cat Olive has disappeared, has been missing since last Thursday, and Mary fears she is gone. Mary lives out in the country, and Olive would go outside for periods of time with the other four cats and the dog. Olive has been through a lot in the last year but was still determined to have some adventure. Mary has been checking at the Humane Society and looking in the paper and has placed a notice herself, but has had no response.

May I ask please for prayers and good wishes and for the assistance of the Pet Angel Rescue Squad in finding Olive, if she can still be found, and bringing her back home safely?

I pet-sit for Mary's pets, and Olive is the sweetest little thing, a delicate black and white fluffball girl. I want so much for her to be all right and to get back home!

Prayers and good wishes and any other encouragements not to mention the Search and Rescue activities will be most appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Pat

rg_girlca
07-03-2007, 08:43 PM
Prayers and positive thoughts on the way that your friends cat Olive comes back home safe and sound.

That's one thing I hate to hear, is of someone's pet gone missing. :(

Kalei
07-03-2007, 09:23 PM
Many of my prayers on the way that Olive will be found and go home where it is safe:)

The worst feeling ever is not knowing what happend to your kitty:(

Catty1
07-03-2007, 09:26 PM
prayers that Olive will come home safe and sound!

Sevaede
07-03-2007, 09:27 PM
Oh no! :( Many good thoughts for Olives safe return. :(

jennielynn1970
07-03-2007, 09:48 PM
I hope that Olive will find her way back home... too many lost pets out there recently!

krazyaboutkatz
07-03-2007, 10:05 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this.:( Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent for Olive's safe return home.

G535
07-04-2007, 01:55 AM
Olive, get yourself home now!!! :)

Catlady711
07-04-2007, 02:04 AM
I lost my first cat when I was 7, when she ran out the door. We never saw her again despite frequent searches and posters, I've been paranoid of my cats getting loose ever since. So I totally know the feeling of fear when your pet dissapears and I hope that Olive is found soon safe and sound!!! My thoughts are with her and your friend that they are reunited very soon!

DJFyrewolf36
07-04-2007, 05:31 AM
Prayers on the way! I hope Olive is reunited with her family

Felicia's Mom
07-04-2007, 07:25 AM
Sending prayers for Olive's safe return home!

Medusa
07-04-2007, 07:39 AM
Craftlady's kitty ran off a few months ago and, if I remember correctly, was gone for several days. But she had a happy ending. So we're calling on all those Navigation Angels to guide Olive back home safe and sound. (And my RB Peeka for extra support.)

catmandu
07-04-2007, 09:37 AM
The Pet Angel Search And Rescue Squad Armed With Salmon Are Searching For Olive Evn As I Type. They Do Have A Good Record In Coaxing Scraed Pets Into Coming Home And They Will Not Go Back To The Party Until Olives Found And Home Again.

kb2yjx
07-04-2007, 09:43 AM
Many prayers for Olive's speedy return!!!! COME HOME SWEET GIRL!!!

phesina
07-04-2007, 01:52 PM
My dear, dear friends, thank you so much for so many prayers and good wishes and energies and encouragement for Olive to find her way back home, and thanks to the Pet Angel Search And Rescue Squad for getting on the job!

I think Mary is somewhat resigned to the idea that Olive is not coming back, but I am not giving up hope. I know that sometimes they reappear after being gone for much longer than one would think.. and I also have seen what a FABULOUS job the Pet Angel Search and Rescue Squad has been doing over the last MANY months in bringing SO MANY lost and scared kitties safely back home. So I will keep wishing and praying and hoping that she is back home again, the sooner the better.

Thank you again, so very much, all you wonderful friends. And please keep up the good works.

Love,
Pat, Olive's pet-sitter who loves her very much

lisalee
07-04-2007, 02:02 PM
I can only imagine how awful this must be for your friend. Sending many good vibes that Oliver returns home very soon, he'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

phesina
07-05-2007, 07:21 PM
Thank you so much, Lisalee. OLIVE, COME HOME!!!

Pat

aki
07-06-2007, 12:54 PM
any news?

did they find her yet?

phesina
07-06-2007, 08:11 PM
No news yet. I just left a message with Mary asking her if there's been any sign of Olive. (Though I think she would have let me know right away if Olive got back home.)

I will keep you all posted.

Thanks again for all the good wishes and prayers, everyone, and please keep sending the good energy to bring her home.

Love,
Pat

G535
07-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Still showing Olive the way home, hope she gets there soon. :)

Catty1
07-07-2007, 08:53 PM
She's in the countryside...but is it possible that someone went away on holidays and accidentally closed Olive in a shed or garage?

Those are worth checking...prayers that she is found!

phesina
07-08-2007, 07:18 PM
I had suggested Mary ask her neighbors to watch for her and to check in garages or sheds or other enclosed spaces she might have gotten trapped in. Mary said she has alerted them. She also said that Olive was not in the habit of going very far, to other houses like that.

No sign of her yet. I'll keep praying and sending good energy to her to bring her back home.

Thanks again, everyone, for your prayers and good wishes.

Olive, please come home!

Pat