PDA

View Full Version : It almost happered again!

davidpizzica
07-03-2007, 02:40 PM
I was very nearly in another car accident today! I was going up the road and a guy in an old ford bronco tried to make a left turn out of a side street and came close to hitting me! I thought he was going to stop, but he kept moving towards me. I had to swerve to keep him from banging into me. If that would have happened, I would've been buying my THIRD car this year!

Karen
07-03-2007, 02:57 PM
Yikes - good to keep your eyes open and practice defensive driving!

BC_MoM
07-03-2007, 02:58 PM
EEP... That's horrible. Sounds like the drivers in Pitts are just as bad as in Manitoba!

Lady's Human
07-03-2007, 02:59 PM
Third car's the charm? :eek:

Killearn Kitties
07-03-2007, 02:59 PM
David, what's going on there? Have you become invisible or what? Why do people keep trying to drive into you?

davidpizzica
07-03-2007, 03:08 PM
EEP... That's horrible. Sounds like the drivers in Pitts are just as bad as in Manitoba!
BC MoM, we certainly have our share of idiot drivers here, too! You'd think he would have WAITED until I went past!

davidpizzica
07-03-2007, 03:14 PM
David, what's going on there? Have you become invisible or what? Why do people keep trying to drive into you?
Karen, I don't know! Maybe they can't see a gray car right in front of them! I'm just happy that this accident was avoided.

Randi
07-03-2007, 03:16 PM
Good grief, David! It seems that all the cars are after you. Do take care! Glad you reacted quick enough to avoid an accident. What would the insurance think! :eek: ;)

Lady's Human
07-03-2007, 03:25 PM
On a lighter note, I swear that car companies randomly place Klingon cloaking devices in cars they sell. They also hide the on/off switch so you never know when it will activate. I've been looking for the switch in my truck (A white 4x4 F-150, it's kinda hard to miss) since I bought the thing.

lizbud
07-03-2007, 05:00 PM
Glad you managed to avoid the car. Some people just don't pay attention
I guess.

Of course, It could have been the Klingon cloaking device. :D

davidpizzica
07-03-2007, 05:12 PM
On a lighter note, I swear that car companies randomly place Klingon cloaking devices in cars they sell. They also hide the on/off switch so you never know when it will activate. I've been looking for the switch in my truck (A white 4x4 F-150, it's kinda hard to miss) since I bought the thing.
LH, how come the cloaking devices in both of my cobalts activate only at intersections with big cars coming towards me?!