PDA

View Full Version : Rat info and pics

Blue Dragonfly
07-03-2007, 07:51 AM
I am looking for people who have actually owned a rat. I was wondering if you could post any hints about looking after them, problems you have encountered, and any solutions you have found. Also if you have any pics, please post them too.

I am making a website to help people with their pet problems. i will use your posts as an article and post it on my website. along with any pics. This website is solely to help other animal lovers. If you have your own site, i will put up the link next to your article. If not, i will put your pet talk user name, and/or real first name.

If you want any other info included, or have any other questions please post on this thread.

Muddy4paws
07-03-2007, 12:36 PM
The problem I had with my boys were fighting with blood being shed so they had to be split, Ive heard this is quite common in males but can sometimes be fixed by castration.

You should visit www.fancy-rats.co.uk its such a helpful site for rats!

Blue Dragonfly
07-04-2007, 01:21 AM
Thanks for that. No, i dont reallt wanna get stuff from other sites yet. at the moment i wanna get my info from pet talk because there are so many nice animal lovers here.