PDA

View Full Version : I have a mouse problem....solved!! solution post #6

Husky_mom
07-02-2007, 11:19 AM
Not real life mouse problem, a computer mouse problem...

I canīt get it to work, Iīve tried restarting the comp, unplugging and plugging back in, I tried installing it over but I canīt find the option.... all I can get for installing new hardware is keyboard and drivers, but not a mouse....

when I log to control panel, then onto mouse, I canīt find a way to find out connectivity or response by it...

what can i do.......

mind if I say Iīve been luriking witht he tab key.....*rollseyes* so I have a bit of frustration....

any help?...

Karen
07-02-2007, 11:21 AM
What do you mean it doesn't work? Does the wheel/cursor just not move? Have you opened it up and cleaned it? What kind of mouse is it? Or does it just not even register on the screen?

catnapper
07-02-2007, 11:23 AM
I had that problem and had to buy a new mouse. Frustrating, I know!!!

Catty1
07-02-2007, 11:29 AM
Could be as simple as a cleaning.

Unplug it, get a small screwdriver, turn it upside down and get it open.

Who knows, you may find Jimmy Hoffa..... :p

Husky_mom
07-02-2007, 11:51 AM
the cursor appears mid screen, but it just doesnīt moves......... I tried cleaning it also, all parts are good and moving just not on the screen.....I event tried clicking on something that was placed right under the mouse cursos, and it didnīt worked....... thatīs why I think thereīs no connection ....*confused*..........

maybe itīs the cable thatīs damaged or the plugs, Iīm not sure......... aaaand I donīt have a spare one as usual *rollseyes*.......

Husky_mom
07-02-2007, 01:05 PM
solved!!!......... I just unplugged the ipod usb and voilá!!......... not sure how that has to do anything with the mouse malfunction but hey it got solved and now fully working.........YAY!!

thanks for the help though........thanks!!