PDA

View Full Version : Simba's impersonation of Nelly

Kfamr
07-20-2002, 11:37 PM
Hehehehehe
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/p7d3594e1a68da0d81f3d7b885f338190/fd844ac7.jpg

***DREAMY SIGH***
http://www.nellyhq.com/pictures/0093.jpg

Rottieluver45
07-21-2002, 12:14 AM
LOL!!:D That`s cute!!

AdoreMyDogs
07-21-2002, 12:31 AM
:) Simba you 'da man!

KayAnn, does Nelly have something wrong with his cheek? Because it seems like every picture I see of him he has a band aid on it? Or is it cool to wear band aids on your face? I am so out of touch with some of the new fads :)

Kfamr
07-21-2002, 12:59 AM
LOL Leslie..... There are many storys aobut that. One was he had a pimple an scratched it up and the other was he got hit while playing basketball... but who knows.

anna_66
07-21-2002, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by AdoreMyDogs
:) is it cool to wear band aids on your face? :)

:DI'm sorry, I just had to laught when I read that Leslie!

And Simba, you are definatly "Da Man"!

sasvermont
07-22-2002, 05:36 AM
I was visiting a Coconuts Music store this weekend and saw the CD for this guy....with the band aid! I suspect the band aid is just a gimic. There are so many cosmetics to cover bumps, etc. .....

And who cares!

I just love the photo of the doggie though. Such a sweetheart of a pup!

:D :D :D

Dixieland Dancer
07-22-2002, 07:39 AM
Simba you are much cuter than Nelly!!!! :D

jennifert
07-22-2002, 07:45 AM
I agree Dixie! Simba is much more handsome than Nelly! Not that Nelly isn't adorable....But who can resist that Simba!! He even seems to have the " gansta' attitude" in the picture. Great job KayAnn!

Kfamr
07-22-2002, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer

But... Nelly is soooooooo HOT!

Dixie Belle
07-22-2002, 11:26 AM
I must say, I like Simba better too.

K9karen
07-22-2002, 11:49 AM
Ha! Ha! Kayann!!:D
You always make me laugh when you come up with such imaginative photos of Simba!!! I just love the way he'll let you do anything!!! What a super pup! ;)
Love, Karen
PS.. Yeah, Nelly's HOT but I'll take Simba any day!!!! (and Cody, and Tucker and *sigh* Graham and Drake...etc.....)

Dixieland Dancer
07-22-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr

But... Nelly is soooooooo HOT!

Maybe we should put him in the shower too :cool: him off! :) Now here's a interesting question.....

Kayann, would you choose Nelly over Simba??? :confused:

I already think I know the answer to that one! ;)

ramanth
07-22-2002, 12:33 PM
I think Simba is definately cuter. :)

TopSpoT
07-22-2002, 12:46 PM
WHOA NELLY I need to sit down!!

That Simba is cutie!! What a great pic!! hehe You should send that to Nelly somehow, I bet he would love it.

mugsy
07-22-2002, 12:51 PM
I like Simba better too. He's MUCH better looking and I'll bet he's a lot nicer too! Sorry KayAnn...Gansta is NOT my thing! lol

Kfamr
07-22-2002, 01:06 PM
Just because he looks "gangster" doesn't mean he is... beleive it or not he isn't. He was born in Austin Texas. He's country. I've heard from many people he's a nice person too.

NO i would not choose Nelly over Simba.... but i do love them both dearly.:)

Dixieland Dancer
07-22-2002, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr

NO i would not choose Nelly over Simba.... but i do love them both dearly.:)

I knew that! I am sorry Kayann for having fun at your expense. Forgive me. I had a crush on Donny Osmond when I was your age. I even hung his picture on my wall and kissed his lips (actually wore a hole in the paper) and really went gaga over him. :eek: That was back in the days when he was with the Osmond brothers and one of his hit songs was "And they call it PUPPY love". I have always been a sucker for puppies! LOL :rolleyes:

AdoreMyDogs
07-22-2002, 06:23 PM
KayAnn, I also think Simba is much cuter, in fact, I could not even compare them. Simba is off the charts cute :)

Speaking of crushes...I had a whopper when I was a kid but I am kind of embarressed to admit who it was. Sean Astin, son of John Astin. Sean was in the Goonies, The Boy Who Could Fly, and a bunch of others. He was most recentlly in Lord Of The Rings and he played Sam.

He was my heart throb :) I would get those teenie bopper magazines and stare at those pictures and imagin myself being his girlfriend :) Hehehe :) teen girls :) :)

mugsy
07-22-2002, 08:18 PM
Well, KayAnn, I'm sure you'd know better than I about Nelly's personality. So....I stand corrected. That was bad of me...I apologize! But!....I still say Simba is cuter!! You really should enter your photos in lots of contests...you could fund your own rescue with your winnings!!

mugsy
07-22-2002, 08:20 PM
Leslie, I'm old enough that my heartthrobs were the Bay City Roller!! AACCKK!!! I was absolutely in LOVE with Leslie and Eric. In fact, a friend of mine designed a cross stitch pillow with Eric's picture on it and I STILL have it!! lol

CountryWolf07
07-23-2002, 01:37 PM
Aww, heh, that's a cool pic of Simba as Nelly.. :) LOL Well.. I used to have a BIG, BIG, BIG crush on Jonathon Taylor Thomas when I was 11 or 12, I don't know how that happened, but I think it was kind of common?:rolleyes: - Rachel

Dakota's Mommy
07-23-2002, 08:15 PM
The pic of the dog is really adorable. However, that pic of Nelly doesn't really show him as looking cute. I know, it's the one that matched the look of your dog, but it's hard to try to convince people of how hot he is with a bad pic of him. Whoever said you should enter those pics in a look alike contest is right!

Sudilar
07-23-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer

I also agree!!!!!!

Dixie Belle
07-24-2002, 08:56 AM
I have to agree with that too. You really should enter some of Simba's pics in contest. I've seen alot of them that you have done, and I get a kick out of them everytime. He is bound to win a few!