PDA

View Full Version : Goood kitty... desperate kitty

catnapper
07-01-2007, 01:09 PM
Every time I go to let Miss Nicki outside I have two honorary doggies following behind.

Here is where Allen will tolerate anything Cameron throws at him. He's just glad he's allowed outside.

"Hiya Allen!" says the odd skin creature with the stoopid mohawk haircut (grandma and grandpa :rolleyes: :rolleyes: at this terrible 'do - you should see it when mommy spikes it up... major :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )
"ot-oh, here we go!" says the orange boy
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Cameron/VeryGoodKitty.jpg

Heee...heeee... hee... nobody's stopping me!
Oh dear, can someone please intervene? I'm trying to eat some grass out here.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Cameron/NiceKitty.jpg

The obligatory butt shot ;)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/Cameron/BabeGotYourTail.jpg

Allen is just desperate enough to let Cameron abuse him if it means he gets to remain outside. :p

catmandu
07-01-2007, 02:20 PM
I Pray That Hes Not Lifting Allen Up By The Tail And Hurting Him.
Hes Not Too Young To Be Taught That His Furr Brother Has Feelings Too.

Freedom
07-01-2007, 02:23 PM
Looks like he is tickling the tail in the last shot, to me. i don't think he has a hold on it; YET!

They do look like good friends, he he.

catnapper
07-01-2007, 02:39 PM
Gary, fear not. He wouldn't dream of trying to pick up Allen from his tail. First he's already learned the concept of "gentle" and second, he knows any pulling means kitty goes away. All he wants to do is hug them.

When they are outside, Allen is completely oblivious of Cameron because he's so focused on eating the grass. Inside, he tolerates Cam's hugs and pets. He doesn't love the pets, but I think he secretly likes Cam's pets because they're more like slaps at the moment (we're working on that) and Allen has always enjoyed a heavy-handed petting.

kimlovescats
07-01-2007, 02:44 PM
What precious pictures of both! Love Allen ... always have, and that Cameron is just too ADORABLE!!!

Randi
07-01-2007, 02:44 PM
What sweet pictures!! :) He will definately grow up to love cats! Allen does seem to be very focused on the grass. LOL!

jennielynn1970
07-01-2007, 03:03 PM
Awwww! Cam is adorable in those pics! I think Allen will be just fine with Cam watching out for him! OH, and if you get a pic of Cam in his mohawk, you MUST post that one!

krazyaboutkatz
07-01-2007, 03:32 PM
Cute pictures.:) I didn't realize that Allen is such a large cat.:eek: He and Cam almost look like they're the same size.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Great pictures, Kim. :D

Love the looks on Allen's face. :D

catmandu
07-02-2007, 04:30 PM
I Apologize If I Insinuated That That Lad Would Hurt Allen. I Remember When My Brothers And I Would Roughhouse With Frisky And Sometimes Played Too Rough Until He Avoided Us.
Then One Day He Was Hit By A Car And Brought Home To Die. I Went To Pet Him And He Tried To Pull Back. My Dear Mother Explained That He Could Have Been My Friend But It Was Too Late Now. I Always Remember Tht Day As I Spoiled Every Cat In My Lifef Rom That Day On. A Hard Way To Learn A Lesson.

karyn674
07-03-2007, 01:00 AM
GArry it is truly a very hard way to learn a lesson like that because you end up having regrets all your life! But Frisky did teach you a lesson that day and all the Found cats have been enjoying all the attention ever since. So its time to stop feeling guily ;) You made up for it!

jenluckenbach
07-03-2007, 07:17 AM
Two adorable cuties!! :)

Sonia59
07-03-2007, 10:44 AM
Poor Allen, even when you are outside you can't fully enjoy it :rolleyes:
Those two are very cute :)