PDA

View Full Version : Blonde jokes!

JuniorxMyxLove
07-01-2007, 12:33 PM
Who doesn't love blonde jokes?

There is a mirror that if you tell it a lie you are sucked into the mirror but if you tell the truth you are given money. A brunette walks up to the mirror and says, "I think I am the tallest person in the world," and shazam she is sucked into the mirror. A few minutes later a ginger haired person walks up to the mirror and says, "I think I am the fattest person in the world," and shazam she is sucked into the mirror. The next day a blonde walks up to the mirror. She stares deep into it and says, "I think," and shazam...

Three people, let's say a three friends:Tony, Brian, and a blonde named Jennifer. They committed a crime and were getting chased by the police. There was a farm nearby so the criminals ran in to hide. Tony goes and hides with the cows. He saya"Moo, moo" The police come over and say"No one's here"They move on to the chickens and Brian was hiding there. He says, "Bok, Bok" and the police say,"No one's here."and move on. They go to a silo of bags of potatoes where Jennifer is hidden. She says, "Pooo... taaaa...toe..."

A blonde, brunette and a red head are walking.
Brunette: I think we're lost.
Red Head: Yeah.
Blonde: Look! An old house!
The girls go inside.
Red Head: Look, a bottle!
Brunette: Let's open it!
The Blonde opens the bottle. A genie appears.
Genie: You each get one wish.
Brunette: I wish I was home. (SHE'S TAKEN HOME)
Red Head: I wish I was home. (SHE IS TAKEN HOME)
Blonde: I wish my friends were here with me.

She's so blonde...
-She sent me a fax with a stamp on it.
-She thought a quarterback was a refund.
-She tripped over the cordless phone.
-She put lipstick on her forehead because she wanted to make up her mind.
-She told someone to meet her at the corner of "Walk" and "Don't Walk".
-She took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept.
-At the bottom of the application where it says "Sign here", she wrote Sagittarius.
-If she spoke her mind, she'd be speechless.
-When she heard that 90% of all crimes happen around the home, she moved.
-She got an AM radio. It took her 9 months to figure out that she could use it at night.
-She stood staring at the frozen orange juice because it said "Concentrate".

There was a blonde and she was driving and she cut an 18-wheeler off...

So the driver gets out, climbs down, and he shouts at her, "Get out of the car now."
So she does and he draws a circle around her and says, "Don't step out of the circle....he took out his knife and he started to slash all her tires... he turned around and she was laughin...this made him even more angry so he slashed all of her leather seats.. he turned around and she was still laughing... he was filled with rage so he got gasoline and torches her car. Then he turned around and she was still laughin... he looks at her and says "Why are you laughing!?!"
She replied, "Because when you werent looking....I stepped out the circle, I stepped out of the circle."

roflmfao!!

wombat2u2004
07-02-2007, 05:47 AM
Hahhahahahaaaa....love those blonde jokes (even tho I'm blonde....lol)
Wom