PDA

View Full Version : Mimi

Kfamr
07-01-2007, 12:29 PM
http://catoftheday.com/archive/2007/July/01.jpg

My goodness, what a cute little kitty you are, Mimi! And I love your name. I think it's very fitting for you.

Congratulations on being Cat of the Day! :)

tatsxxx11
07-01-2007, 12:42 PM
Oh Mimi!:D You are simply...PRECIOUS!:) You're a dead ringer for my boy Oliver when he was a wee one, except for the boy/girl distinction, of course; you are all girl, that's for sure!;) And quite the charming and cunning girl I might add! Your own personal paw warmer, eh? lol Bet that "flip the switch" talent of yours pays off big time during those cold, Candadian winters or when Mom's lap is otherwise unavailable or occupied!;) You're just too cute Mimi and we're so happy to honor you as our extra special and most deserving CAT OF THE DAY!:) Enjoy your well earned day celeb, sweetheart! Hope the catnip's flowing freely today...and the hugs and kisses!:) Congratulations, beautiful Mimi!

gini
07-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Oh Mimi, the minute I saw your picture, I just had to post something about you. Congratulations on your special day.

But then as beautiful as you are - every day should be special for you.

I just love the tufts on your toes - and would kiss those toes given the chance.

momoffuzzyfaces
07-01-2007, 01:27 PM
Mimi you are a sweetheart for sure!!!

Add me to your fan club please?
How comfy you look in your picture.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!! :D

AvaJoy
07-01-2007, 06:46 PM
Marvelous Mimi! What a darling girl you are, and so adept at turning on the heat whenever your heart desires! I hope you have many warm and comfy days in front of your fireplace, sweet girl.

I had a kitty that used to love to chase balls of tin foil and those little furry mice down the stairs, and she would bring such back up for me to toss again. Fun game, isn't it?

Have a super day basking in your much deserved limelight, beautiful Mimi! :)