PDA

View Full Version : I'm back- Teddy's Dream

Aspen and Misty
07-20-2002, 07:50 PM
We are back from vaction! It was alot of fun. We saw dalphins and the famouse bud weiser horses. I also got to feed panarees (sp). I missed Chewy all week and I wont even be able to get him till monday! But I met the cutest dogs! I wish I would of had my camra. We met a English Fox hound named Captin Morgan. He was so pretty. We also saw a Collie named Teddy Bear. And a sheltie. It seemed everyone brought there dogs but us :( . We got to see wolves at the park and we also went to a bird show. We saw the saidest thing today on our way home! There was a boxer standing in the medion of a extremly busy highway. He looked like he was dumped off there. It was bumper to bumper and everyone was going real slow but I was afreid he would be hit. Me and my sister begged our parents to stop and help him but they refused, it was to busy they said. We were upset cause the poor thing didn't deserve to be out there!
I was glad we didn't bring our dogs with us today cause we almost got in an accident and just think about it two unprotected dogs in the car! The unthinkable could of happened. A truck driver was acting like he was diving a car. He swerved from one lane to the next cutting cars of and almost smashing them against other cars or the walls. It was so dangerouse we called the police on him. Some professional driver!
Well. Teddy spent the week at our grams house. Well the littel guy wouldn't eat at all! So my gram boiled him hot dogs. Not cooked them in the microwave, boiled them on the stove. :rolleyes: . I should have stayed with them. When we walked in today to get him he was like I'm dremaing right? Is it really you? He was so exited once he foudn out he wasn't dremaning! LOL. We deced to tell my mom we just went for a car ride and we didn't tell her we were going to get her dog (teddy). So whne we pulled up in the drive way she almost cryed when Teddy jumped otu and like attacked her with Kisses! LOL, he missed us almost as much as we missed him.
I can't wait to get Chewy tomrrow. I am cleaning all his stuff so when he comes home everything will smell clean and he will get to rub his little body all over everything to make it smell like him.
Well I have already said to much, there is just so much to say and not enough post area! I hope you all had a great week! O by the way, we are getting a scanner this week, I will try to post pictures so you can finally see all our animals! Well sorry this was so long.
Ashley

Dixie Belle
07-20-2002, 09:49 PM
Glad you had a nice vacation, and glad you made it home safely.

ramanth
07-22-2002, 09:58 AM
Sounds like you had a pretty intersting vacation!

Glad you had fun!

Sad about the boxer and YIKES about the truck driver. I hope the police caught him.

Now, now, I have to give your gram credit. Hot dogs taste much better boiled than nuked in the microwave. I've never microwaved a hot dog. If I can't grill it, I boil it on the stove. :D