PDA

View Full Version : Pua is a Movie Star

TamanduaGirl
06-30-2007, 06:41 PM
Well Pua and Stewie and the movie wont be out for a year or so as best guess. Lots of post filming work. We went to Canada and they were filmed for the part of "anteater" in Dr. Doolittle 4. It's a to DVD release so not huge money but it was decent and fun.

Our Canada album.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tamanduagirl/sets/72157600337003979/

They mostly worked on stays. Pua did a stand stay and wave her arms and Stewie did the sitting still stay and did the playground scene as Pua wasn't up to it that day but the celebration at the end will be all her. Most everything else they shared a bit in filming so not sure how much of who will be in what scene.

Zippy
06-30-2007, 08:31 PM
That's so neat :D I can't wait to buy the DVD and I can say I know a movie star ;) Pua and Stewie are both so adorable and I know they did wonderful in the movie.

Kalei
06-30-2007, 08:44 PM
Wow I can't believe that two pets we know on pt are going to be in a movie!:D It's so awesome! And I didn't even know they were making a Dr. Doolittle 4, I can't wait to see it now, and will be waiting to be able to say, I know those two anteaters:D

It's great to see that the two are doing perfectly fine and even making a movie:)

ramanth
06-30-2007, 10:12 PM
How cool! I'll be sure to check it out. :)

Taz_Zoee
06-30-2007, 10:41 PM
Wow, I really need to venture to the pet side more often. I didn't even know you had Stewie!!! That's so cool. Now I can say I "know" two of the animals in the movie. Way to go Pua and Stewie!! :D Can I get your autographs?? :p ;)