PDA

View Full Version : glascow airport?

joycenalex
06-30-2007, 02:07 PM
msnbc is reporting on a possible suicide type ramming into the glascow scotland airport terminal. anyone have more info?

joycenalex
06-30-2007, 02:20 PM
the bbc website is saying that 2 men were taken into custody by police

ChrisH
06-30-2007, 02:54 PM
Blazing car crashes into airport (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/6257194.stm)

lizbud
06-30-2007, 04:19 PM
This happening so soon after the scare they got in Britain. :(

RICHARD
06-30-2007, 06:24 PM
I guess one of the idiots burned his hair off....

If I were the Scottish Authorities, I'd take him for a nice alcohol bath and ask him some questions...

-------------

I have to say this.....Judging by the incompetence of the three 'car bombers'
it's a good bet that these morons are lower level terrorists that can't 'shoot straight'.

Car bombs are are a real basic way of getting a terror message across.
If you have to pour gasoline on the fire in the car it shows how stupid these idiots were.....

That fire burned hot with really no black smoke - I'll venture a guess that it was propane tanks that cooked off inside the car. We'll have to see.

Thank goodness that no one was killed and the only idiots that were hurt were the two AHs in the van.

wombat2u2004
06-30-2007, 07:56 PM
Mohammed: Oops....I think I just dropped the mobile phone somewhere near the propane tanks.
Mustafa: Don't worry....I'll find it, pass the matches.

joycenalex
06-30-2007, 09:33 PM
real real hard to feel much sympathy for the schmuck. and yet, somewhere in the burn unit in glascow, a highly trained staff is doing their best....

Catty1
06-30-2007, 10:26 PM
Excerpt from CBC:

Both men bailed out of the vehicle amid the broken glass and black smoke, witnesses said.

Rae said one of the two men arrested in the incident is in critical condition in hospital. He said there was an explosive device "on his person" so the hospital was closed for a time while the device was removed.