View Full Version : Happy Long Weekend (for anyone celebrating one ...)

Blue_Frog
06-29-2007, 03:36 PM
This weekend is Canada Day Long Weekend (July 1st), so we get Monday off as an extended 3-day weekend. Traditionally, the weekend where a lot of people zip up north or spend the time around the house, and theres generally fireworks.

Since I've been sick, i've taken a pass on going North, and will probabally putter around the house and wash the car. And maybe catch the fireworks at Ontario Place on the lake :)

Does anyone have any plans for their long weekend? And, does anyone else get a long weekend as well, either this one or next since I know it's Independance Day (falling on a Wednesday) for our American Neighbours?

Hellow
06-29-2007, 03:41 PM
I am in a constant weekend because school is out for the summer!!!! :) :cool: :) :cool:

anna_66
06-29-2007, 04:17 PM
I'm having a extra loooong weekend...and not especially because I wanted one thanks Bon Bon's teeth coming in contact with my leg :o

Blue_Frog
06-29-2007, 04:53 PM
I'm having a extra loooong weekend...and not especially because I wanted one thanks Bon Bon's teeth coming in contact with my leg :o
OUCH! Your poor leg! :(

Well, get someone to run out and grab some fireworks, and confuse the neighbours by celebrating Canada Day with your northern buddies ;)