PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Rachel's Tucker!

Pam
07-20-2002, 08:28 AM
Happy Birthday to Tucker Love, who will be (sort of) 5 years old tomorrow. Although no one knows for sure when this cutie really was born, tomorrow is the anniversary of the day he came to live with Rachel and Hannah, the Princess of Pillows. Tucker, you are a very special Pet Talk pup and we enjoy hearing about all of your adventures (especially the bunny in the fence episode) :eek: but hey what's a pup to do! :rolleyes: Congratulations little sweetie on your very special day, no matter when it REALLY is. I know Rachel would say that each day is special with a pup like you to have around and love! Love, Pam and Bella

tatsxxx11
07-20-2002, 08:57 AM
Happy, Happy Birthday to our beloved Tucker! You know how I think of you as one of my very own! You are just the most precious boy, so devoted to your Mommy and to your scampy little sister Hannah!!:D Your photo is framed by my bed and every day your sweet, sweet face starts my day off with smile! Congratulations to you Tucker Man!! And I agree with Auntie Pam...every day with Tucker is a special one! I have a feeling you may be treated to a trip to PetsMart today, sweetie!:) Love, Auntie Sandra, Star and Cody!

Sudilar
07-20-2002, 09:26 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TUCKER!!
http://www.plauder-smilies.de/party/dazzler1.gif

KYS
07-20-2002, 09:53 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUCKER.
Slurpey birthday wishes from Sheba, Rocky and Pepper

Dixie Belle
07-20-2002, 09:56 AM
Happy Birthday from Jewel, Blue, Mama, Belle, Beautiful, Otto, Prince, and Missie!!! Hope you have a great day!!! :D :D

momoffuzzyfaces
07-20-2002, 10:39 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUCKER!!!
I hope you have a wonderful day full of fun and treats and everything you love!!!:D

lizbud
07-20-2002, 10:51 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUCKER

What a wonderful day that was when you came to
your new forever home sweet boy. I think it was truly
meant to be !!! Have a great day Tucker & maybe share
some treats with Hannah. Hugs from Liz & Buddy.

Freckles
07-20-2002, 11:20 AM
To celebrate, do you suppose your mom has a new picure of you and Hannah to share?

tatsxxx11
07-20-2002, 11:30 AM
Here's a very recent photo of the dynamic duo!:)

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid26/pe21d06e0b35efad34d1eeb461d427cf2/fd831183.jpg

anna_66
07-20-2002, 12:11 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUCKER!!!
Hope your day is full of fun and good food!

Anna, Angus, Roxey and Huney

jackiesdaisy1935
07-20-2002, 12:32 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SWEET TUCKER

I know your Mom and Hannah will make this a very special day for you with lots of goodies and presents.
Love
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

sammi
07-20-2002, 12:49 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUCKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Rottieluver45
07-20-2002, 01:14 PM
Happy Birthday Tucker!!

Tina
07-20-2002, 02:06 PM
Happy Birthday Tucker!! http://www.plauder-smilies.de/party/biggringift.gif

aly
07-20-2002, 02:16 PM
Happy Birthday Tucker!!!!!!

Be sure to tell that sister of yours to be extra sweet to you on your special day :) I know your mom is going to spoil you so I hope you have a wonderful time!

The new picture is precious.

*LabLoverKEB*
07-20-2002, 07:29 PM
Happy Birthday, Tucker!!! I hope you have a wonderful day! :) ;)

Logan
07-20-2002, 07:58 PM
I'm so glad I saw this!!! Tucker Man, I hope you have had the best of all birthdays!!! What a special boy you are, with an extra good sister and a terrific mom and dad!!!! :D :D :D

We wish you a HAPPY HAPPY Adoption/Birthday!!!! :D

AdoreMyDogs
07-21-2002, 12:38 AM
happie birfday my frend Tucker. this is your frend Graham. i hope ya hafe a lotta fun an your nice mom n dad and your drop dead beutifull sis treet you reel good. i no they will.

love Graham.

zippy-kat
07-21-2002, 01:59 AM
Happy Burstday Tucker man!

Rachel
07-21-2002, 07:21 AM
My name is Tucker. Mommy said I could types on the puter to say thank you for all the nice things you put here bout my birfday. I'm going to show them all to Hannah. Sometimes she thinks she's the important one in this house, but Mommy says I'm important too and I guess it must be true oder wise you peoples wouldn't have said all these nice things to me.

I likes havin a birfday. I didn't have one til I got here, but then Mommy gave me one and I'm so happy to have one. Mommy asked me what I wanted to do on my birfday and I says I wanted her to play stuffies with me. That is my favorite thing to do. She has to make the stuffies come alive. Sometimes she gets tired of playing stuffies, but I don't. I wants some special eats too, not just the regular stuff. I think Mommy said she was going to make me and Hannah smoothies. Guess what...Daddy won't be playing golfez today eder, so I gets to be with him too.

Thank you Auntie Sandra for putting my picture on the puters. That is the picture I like the best cause me and Hannah are in it together. That is the chair that we use to look for peoples coming to the house and for chippie patrol. Hannah uses it to bark at peoples walking by sometimes until Mommy tells her *No Bark*. Mommy says I'm a good boy, cause she don't have to tell me *No Bark* as much as she does Hannah.

Hi Graham. Whenever anybody askt me who is my best friend, I tell them... Graham. Guess what, Graham, I thinks I might have a girl friend. Her name is Ginger and she lives next door to me and we sit and look at each oder through the fence. She looks like Star. Do you remember seeing her when you were here?

Well, I gots to go, I think. Bye Pet Talk peoples. I love you.

Tucker

K9karen
07-22-2002, 12:30 PM
Rach... life really can't get much better than this...
Lazy, pokey Aunt Karen and Cuz Cody send you, Tuck-man
belated b-day wishes...our hero! :) ;) :cool:

ramanth
07-22-2002, 12:31 PM
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TUCKER!!!!

Hope you had a nice one. :)

Cinder & Smoke
07-22-2002, 12:40 PM
Sorrie :( we'z l-a-t-e Tucker; but

Hope ya had a reelee
Happie
Birfday!!!!

K9karen
07-22-2002, 12:49 PM
OOPS!!!! :( Lazy, pokey, poop-head (but loving!!) Auntie K9 and cuz Cody send extra special kissers and huggers to our hero, sweet Tucker!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

DoggiesAreTheBest
07-22-2002, 01:17 PM
I'm sorry I missed your Birthday, Tucker! I know you had a great one! I'm sure Rachel spoiled you rotten!

Gio
07-23-2002, 06:32 AM
Belated birthday from me too Tucker! I hope you had a great day. :D