PDA

View Full Version : Photos of my beloved 'Jack'

Kater
07-20-2002, 04:41 AM
Thanks to ~~;)~~Kayann/Kfamr/Simba's mommy~~;)~~ I've discovered IMAGESTATION.COM so I now I can finally start sharing pictures with you all!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291596817

These pictures are all very near and dear to my heart. My dog's passing was the most devastating event of my life. Only now a year later am I able to look on the bright side of this tragic accident and realize how lucky I am to have known this dog and had him in my life.
These pictures by no means can summarize the five years of joy he brought me and my family but they come from the few events where we actually thought to capture the memories. We never thought we would lose him so young and thus each picture has become infinitely precious. Until I get a scanner this is all I have of Jack.

Isn't he beautiful? I think his affectionate personality (his #1 trait = AFFECTION) shines through in these pictures. He so lovingly interacts with children and other animals alike. Boy, do I miss him.:(

Cincy'sMom
07-20-2002, 05:32 AM
Jack was a beatiful dog. I am sorry you lost him so young. Thank you for sharing him with us.

tatsxxx11
07-20-2002, 06:51 AM
What a very, very beautiful boy Jack is:) What a sweet and loving doggie; so gentle!! I understand how difficult and painful it is to lose a best fur friend, and my heart breaks for you, especially as his time on this earth was far, far to short. But try to hold tight to those cherished days, those beautiful memories and the knowledge that Jack IS patiently waiting for that heavenly reunion. God Bless you, precious Jack.

Dixie Belle
07-20-2002, 10:03 AM
He was a very beautiful pup. Thanks for sharing.

jackiesdaisy1935
07-20-2002, 12:35 PM
What a wonderful pup Jack was and I can see why you miss him so much. Thanks for sharing those pictures with us.
Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

delidog
07-21-2002, 09:13 PM
your Jack is so beautiful.....i am deeply sorry that you were seperated at such a young age....he will be waiting at the rainbow bridge for you....
just as you knew him....bright,shiny,loving!!!!!!
keep your wonderful memories of your precious Jack!!!!he will hold a special place in your heart forever!!!!

Rottieluver45
07-21-2002, 09:19 PM
Awww... he`s so cute!! I`m sorry you lost him!:(

Sudilar
07-21-2002, 10:31 PM
Jack's great personality shows through on those pictures. I am so sorry that you lost him so young. That makes it so much harder, when they are taken in their prime. Recently my parents lost their 5 year old Pyr. Five years is just too short a time. My heart goes out to you.

Logan
07-21-2002, 10:49 PM
Jack looks very happy and loved in all of the pictures. I especially love the ones of him in the crate with all those girls!!! :) What happy memories.

I'm so sorry you lost him so soon. Please know that we are thinking of you. :)

zippy-kat
07-22-2002, 12:56 AM
What wonderful pictures!
I particularly like the one of EVERYONE in the crate!! ;)

Dixieland Dancer
07-22-2002, 08:14 AM
It is very obvious from the pictures how much Jack was loved and loved in return. He was one precious pup.

I am glad it is getting easier for you to talk and share pictures of him. I know to well the pain of losing a loved furkid. There lives with us are way to short. My memories of all my furkids who have gone on before me are all very sweet and become sweeter with each passing year.

Thanks for sharing Jack with us!

Sam's My Baby
07-22-2002, 09:51 AM
What a wonderful doggie. He was soo cute! Sorry you lost him so young.:(

Albea
07-22-2002, 10:09 AM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid18/p9af803c47439c32c09c66b114eceb0ed/fdd35340.gif
Jack was a beautiful pup. So sorry he had to leave you at such a young age. Think of him happily playing at the other end of Rainbow Bridge with all his new friends and waiting to see you again sometime in the distant future.

Gio
07-23-2002, 06:36 AM
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing them.

KYS
07-23-2002, 08:51 AM
What a lovely tribute to Jack.
It is so hard to loose that special dog.
His memories will be in your heart forever.
Thank for sharing Jack with us.