PDA

View Full Version : hi there!

RebelBoo
06-28-2007, 01:20 PM
Hello there! My name is Schae and i'm 15 and from NC. I used to post here a while back. i don't expect anybody to remember me because it was a long time ago (my name used to be isis). I now have 3 dogs, 2 cats, 3 horses, a turtle, and a hamster. I'm also not one of those immiature/don't know what they are talking about young people. I'm also not one to start a fight. :) well, i hope i am welcome!

Zippy
06-28-2007, 09:16 PM
Hello and Welcome to PT! :D

petpsychologist
06-29-2007, 05:28 AM
Hi!

You have a big pet family i see, that sounds great - lot of work i guess but surely also a lot of fun and interesting situations, isn't it?

All the best for you and your beloved ones!!!

Michael

KittyGurl
06-29-2007, 09:46 AM
Welcome to PT! :D

davidpizzica
07-06-2007, 03:06 AM
Hello there! My name is Schae and i'm 15 and from NC. I used to post here a while back. i don't expect anybody to remember me because it was a long time ago (my name used to be isis). I now have 3 dogs, 2 cats, 3 horses, a turtle, and a hamster. I'm also not one of those immiature/don't know what they are talking about young people. I'm also not one to start a fight. :) well, i hope i am welcome!
Schae, I do remember you as Isis. Welcome back to PT! I'm glad you're making a fresh start.

Alysser
07-06-2007, 07:50 AM
Hi Schea and Welcome BACK to pettalk. When I am reading old post I often see the user "Isis" so I know who you're talking about. Anyway, My name is Alyssa and I'm owned by 1 dog, 1 bird, 7 fish, and 3 shrimp. :)

Freedom
07-06-2007, 06:38 PM
Gellow Schae, I'm Sandie. Nice to meet you. I have 10 pets, see my siggy below. I love each and every one.

I really hope to see some photos of ALL of your pets over time!

theterrierman
07-06-2007, 10:22 PM
Welcome back, Schae. I guess you were here before my time, because I don't remember seeing you post. My name is Andy, and I have 2 dogs - a yorkipoo named Stella, and a Brittany Spaniel named Fender who is currently destroying his bed.