PDA

View Full Version : Patches back to the vet

toughCookie
07-20-2002, 12:00 AM
I took Patches back to the vet today, because since yesterday his eyes are real bad again, like they were, there is drainage, in both eyes, don't know if it is from stopping the anti-biotic too soon(gave it to him til it was gone!) or if it is from the ointment. seems like thats when it started, when we started giving him that.anyway, I told them I was upset, and that it has been 2 weeks, and he's still miserable with his eyes! so, he's back on clovamox 2 times a day, and she is going to call tomorrow and see how he is doing. yesterday and again tonight he just wanted to be held, and like a baby, not the regular cat way! he just wants to be comforted!

popcornbird
07-20-2002, 12:08 AM
Poor kitty! :( I sure hope he gets well soon! Have you asked the vet about any possible allergic reactions that may be causing this? I hope its nothing serious! Poor thing! :(:(

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-20-2002, 12:33 AM
POOR BABY KITTY!!:(
Does your vet have any idea what is causing this or is he just going to keep pumping medication into him.... has he checked him out?!?!? Maybe you should go to another vet and have him checked out... POOR KITTY.... Please keep us posted.

krazyaboutkatz
07-20-2002, 01:18 AM
Oh poor baby Patches :( . I sure hope that he'll be okay. If it continues I'd go to another vet for a second opinion. I hope his tummy is okay too. Please keep us posted.

Randi
07-21-2002, 01:30 PM
toughCookie! Any news on Patches? I sure hope he's doing better! A second opinion from another vet might be a good idea!

Fingers and paws crossed here! :)