PDA

View Full Version : Just Can't Imagine ~:/

K & L
06-27-2007, 07:58 AM
We got a call from the park rangers the other night stating they found 2 kittens in a brown paper bag that were so young they needed to be bottle fed. Now can you imagine dumping them in a park in 111 Fahrenheit, or around 44 Celsius? They were taken to the emergency clinic, which immediately fell in love with them. They are in the best of hands now! I cannot understand how anyone could do something like this. :mad:

caffeitina
06-27-2007, 08:01 AM
Poor babies :( I'm happy they found their way into your home, though :)

Will you post pictures when you have a chance? I'm sure we'd all love to see the little darlings?

K & L
06-27-2007, 08:13 AM
Poor babies :( I'm happy they found their way into your home, though :)

Will you post pictures when you have a chance? I'm sure we'd all love to see the little darlings?

They were taken in at the emergency clinic. We do not have them. They're in the best of hands now since they can be watched 24 hours by the staff.

Randi
06-27-2007, 08:38 AM
It's so sad that people still do things like this. :( :(

I'm glad that they're safe now, and I hope they'll find a loving forever home.

Pawla
06-27-2007, 09:01 AM
My ex-mother-in-law got one of her cats because a man told her he was going to throw it in the lake if she didn't take him. :mad: I don't understand people like this. I mean, what makes them think that this is acceptable?

Kalei
06-27-2007, 09:55 AM
What awful news, stories like that always make me cry, I can't stand the thought of animals suffering:( Poor kittens, don't worry you will be loved very much and forget the awful thing that happend to you.

I'm so glad they were found by the right people.

jennielynn1970
06-27-2007, 10:04 AM
OMG! What is with people these days?? I swear, they have absolutely no consciences at all! Wonder what happened to Momma cat... poor things. We really really need tougher laws and punishments for animal abusers.

moosmom
06-27-2007, 10:20 AM
Lisa,

I'm so glad you got them and sought help. Whoever did this has a place in hell waiting for them.

Who would do such a thing?? A stupid, irresponsible piece of garbage who has no respect for living things, that's who. :mad:

K & L
06-27-2007, 10:23 AM
We are so tired of these types of people. We have 12 new cats in the park. We had all but a couple to trap and fix and now look! :rolleyes: Not only is it terrible for these poor dumped ones, it's expensive for us! :mad: I'm not complaining, it's just irritating that there is so much irresponsibility out in the world. As we're getting older it's getting harder and harder for us to keep up with all of this. Seems the illness I went through made me feel a lot older and weaker! :(

rg_girlca
06-27-2007, 04:41 PM
Oh gosh this is just too sad. What the "H" is wrong with people. :(
Thankfully these little tykes were found in time and are in good hands.

jazzcat
06-27-2007, 10:11 PM
Thank goodness they were saved in time.

It's really hard not to hate people in general. Probably why I prefer my cats to most humans.

Laura's Babies
06-28-2007, 06:23 AM
What REALLY chaps my hide is the fact that they let their cats breed and THEN do things like this with the results of their stupidity! Just thank God they were found and could be saved!

Taz_Zoee
06-28-2007, 09:14 AM
So sad. :(

catmandu
06-28-2007, 05:51 PM
Its so sad that in a land of plenty that theres this sort of meaness and cruelty towards our fellow inhabitants of Earth.
Some people are just plain mean and stupid.

krazyaboutkatz
06-28-2007, 11:30 PM
Lisa, I'll never understand why people do this either.:mad: I'm so glad that the kittens were found and rescued and that they're now in great hands.:)

I'm also very grateful that you and Kevin were able to help my Pearl and Ziggy in their time of need since they were also dumped in the feral park.:)

Have you ever thought of starting some kind of a fund raising project? Then all of the proceeds could help with your TNR program or whatever else is needed for the ferals in the park.