PDA

View Full Version : Geo

LHCamry
06-27-2007, 07:12 AM
Geo....What a pretty boy you are. I would love to go walking with you.
I bet you are fun to be with. I love your coat. It is such a pretty color.
Congratulations on DOTD.
A Dog Lover ;) ;) ;)

Daisy and Delilah
06-27-2007, 07:30 AM
We think you might be a little silly at times there Geo!! A cutie patootie for sure. How impressive that you take a three hour walk in the morning. We would love to see you with all fours up in the air, napping away. We can imagine those wild rabbits might pose a challenge though ;) We can be sure the family doesn't want to have to chase you down from a chase. Congrats on your big day cutie. Please tell the family to give you some extra kisses from us today to celebrate. Happiness always!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

KittyGurl
06-27-2007, 10:52 AM
What a cutie you are, Geo! I wish we could see you sleeping with all four paws in the air. I bet it's comfy, right Geo? Congrats on Dog Of The Day! Have a wonderful day. Get lots of pats and treat on your special day!

~HAPPY DOTD, GEO~

tatsxxx11
06-27-2007, 12:10 PM
Be you Illy or Geo, there's no denying you're as cute as then come, sweetheart!:D And you know what they say...a rose by any other name!;) So, it seems you're quite the athletic type, Geo; up for those 3 mile sprints than a big crash and a nice nap on your back, pawsies up:D You are a carbon copy of my girl Star!:D Anytime you're up for a nice, long hike in the woods (and you happen to be stateside!;)) please stop by for a day of fun and adventure with me and Star!:)

Thanks for the big smiles and laughs, cutie pie!:) Congrats on your much deserved Dog of the Day honors! Hope you're out and about, enjoying a 3 mile trek, chasing the bunnies (but not catching them, hehe) and just being spoiled rotten! Hugs and kisses to you, precious Geo! You da man!:D

Lidicka
06-27-2007, 01:29 PM
Lidicka svojemu lubacu posilja pet smrdonov. Pozdravi tudi druga dva clana Veselih Veseljakov!
:)

Lidicka
06-27-2007, 01:33 PM
Dear 'moj lubac Geo', Lidicka sends you five stinky kisses for being DOTD!!!
Please say hello to the two members of the club 'Veseli veseljaki' that are reading this out to you.

Hugs,
Lidicka

lizbud
06-27-2007, 04:17 PM
Hello Geo,

Oh wow, I would love to see you sleeping upsidedown like that. I would
imagine I would be right there next to you if I had walked 3 miles. :D It's
great to meet you today Handsome fella. Big congratulations on being our
honored DOG OF THE DAY. Sending hugs & kisses to you sweetie.

XxYorkieXx
06-27-2007, 04:17 PM
:D Hi Geo, Your SO adorable!!
And i really like your name. And your story was so perky.
Yo deserve DoG oF ThE DaY! Now, those ears of yours are so tall and cute and your color is so soothing and has a great shine!
Have A GrEAT dotd day!
Congrats!!!

Luv,
XXYORKIEXX AND HER YORKIE :D

blue girl
06-27-2007, 04:27 PM
Geo, what a silly Illy you are with all your acrobatic tricks and sleeping with your legs in the air! You must be alot of fun to have around, and I can definitely understand why your family enjoys going on such long walks with you.
You do have a magnificent smile...and a very charming personality. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Coondoglover
06-27-2007, 09:07 PM
Hi, Geo! You are a very handsome boy! You look so happy to be outside exploring nature in this picture. Have a wonderful day with your family. Congrats on DOTD! :D