PDA

View Full Version : I found my lost kitty!!!

luckies4me
06-26-2007, 09:42 PM
For almost a year one of my rescued kittens that I had bottle fed has finally returned home! I had bottle fed him since he was about a week old. He had been adopted out by people who did not take care of him. A mistake on my part. I should have been more careful. The people let him outside and he "ran" away. :rolleyes: So for months he has been missing. Well I found him yesterday while browing the Lost and Found on Craigslist. :D

I always look at the lost and founds just in case, and there he was. It was the weirdest thing. I always have been optomistic when it comes to a lost pet, but still, this came as a total shock to me.

The lady dropped him off today. He's beat up. :( He has a pussy wound on his back and his coat looks pretty thin in areas. I'm going to bathe him later on tonight and tomorrow he will be going to my work so the doctor can look at him. I squeezed the wound and got a lot of pus and blood out. It looks pretty clean now. Thank goodness I had some chlorhex left. He still needs to be neutered and he's probably due for vaccines too.

Right now he is curled up on the bean bag chair and acting as if he's lived here forever. :p He seems perfectly fine with Kai screaming and everything. He was so cute. He was making bread on my face, and even responds to his name! Funny, how he totally remembers me. :D

So if you ever lose a pet don't give up hope! There is always a chance they can return. :)

Catty1
06-26-2007, 10:15 PM
He knew his mom! How wonderful that he turned up!

Sounds like with a checkup, neutering and some antibiotics, he will be top shape in no time!

Making bread on your face!!! Just makes me AWWWWWWWWWWWWW without any pics. :D

Freedom
06-26-2007, 10:30 PM
Wonderful news! thanks for sharing!

Catty1
06-26-2007, 10:53 PM
Luckies - I went as far back in your posts as I could...is this kitty one of the rescues you had to place when you were newly pregnant and having to rehome some of your pets and rescues because of health problems?

I am just wondering if it was Bobby, as there were no pics.

I loved Ewok giving you head bumps and another one of him with snowflakes on!

luckies4me
06-27-2007, 12:09 AM
Nope, Bobby is Bobcat. Bobcat actually was taken in by the women who worked at the Humane Society. :)

If you do a search for Meow Meow you can find pics of him. :) But yes, he was one of the rescues.

luckies4me
06-27-2007, 12:10 AM
Making bread on your face!!! Just makes me AWWWWWWWWWWWWW without any pics. :D

I've tried taking a few pictures but you can't see him as he was laying on a black bean bag, and well he's black. I will try again tomorrow during the day when he's not laying there...it seems to be his favorite place to nap. :)

luckies4me
06-27-2007, 10:12 AM
Well he did great last night! Him and our other cat, Seven Soul sniffed noses and just stuck to their own business. I couldn't have asked for a better meeting between the two. I woke up this morning and he was laying with me in bed purring. He's so funny though. He's always liked water. He loves drinking out of the tub and sink. This morning Kai got poop on one of his outfits so I washed it out in the bathtub right away so that it wouldn't stain, and Meow Meow jumped onto the edge of the tub and just sat there and watched me. I was using the jet stream on the hose and most cats would have immediately ran away. Not Meow Meow lol. He just sat there watching me. :p