PDA

View Full Version : Baby is at Peace *thank you Pters and Nancy*

Kalei
06-26-2007, 08:48 PM
I'm so happy right now. I wanted to start a new thread to thank the pters who have helped me out with support and advice about my deceased rabbit Baby. Here's a link to the thread for anyone who doesn't know what I"m talking about: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=128856

I want to ecspecially thank Laura's Babies for giving me such loving, kind, great words and advice. It is the words you wrote down that I had said and cried to out to Baby.

And Nancy emailed me again tonight, she did not even know I had did that and her reply was:

your white one feels much more settled down today. wondering if baby just did not know how to do it. presence is not as strong today and feels a lot better, better energy. yesterday i did not get such a good feeling from baby. i do not think it has anything to do with you moving out and then moving back home. presence feels much better, much more normal for a passed energy. i bet in a week or two you will not (or your animals) will not sense baby's energy as much. i know you would like to keep baby around but this is actually a good thing for baby. it is not good to be stuck. that area feels lighter. let me know if you sense a difference.

That's just amazing! So I wrote her back and said what I had said to Baby last night and she said:

"Well that makes perfect sense, you really released her!"

I'm so happy that I did the right thing, and already I can tell, I feel a much happier at peace presence here now:) I think she has finally gone home.

I also wanted to thank Catty1 for her great words and also shais mom for also leading me towards Nancy for help.

Dukedogsmom, thank you also for your kind, helping words and also Marigold2.

And of course a big giant thanks to Nancy for helping me out:) She is great...I already have her going to be reading my 15 year old cat Bobo and asked a few questions, he's been through alot of years with me and it would be interesting to know what he feels and thinks:)

Now I can truely say: Rest in Peace Baby.

For anyone who wants to know a little bit about mine and Baby's life together, here is a thread I made for her awhile back: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=124446

And a poem I wrote for her awhile back: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=119093

Marigold2
06-26-2007, 09:44 PM
Oh sweet Baby, you are truly at peace and happy. You look like my Snowy girl.

God gives us these small hair balls for a short time to love and cherise. They bring so much love in return.

Unless you have had a bunny you will never know.
Unless you have a bunny you don't understand

shais_mom
06-26-2007, 11:58 PM
you are truly welcome and I'm glad that she is @ peace! :)
take care!:D

crow_noir
06-27-2007, 01:58 AM
Awwwe! So glad to hear that Baby is doing better. :D ...and thus your whole household. You did the right thing! (Not that you need us to tell you that.)

This thread may just be the push i need to do another reading with King. I have a feeling he's getting a little annoyed with me. I don't mean to, but i think i keep calling him back. (If I've truly released him at all.) (My last reading with him was when he was still alive.) I mean, he's always loving and does stay and talk with me a bit. It's his message at the end though... it's getting a bit more urgent/energy to it each time. (I can talk to him a bit, but not clearly. I myself have way too much spiritual blockage. And I'm too emotional when i tap into universal energies.)

Kalei
06-27-2007, 09:57 AM
Thanks so much guys:) And Crow noir I hope that you can get your reading and see what's up with King. I didn't know you could kind of feel energies and stuff, that is great!

sandragonfly
06-28-2007, 12:15 AM
wow.. so cool to know there are other people who can sense this kind of things.

this also makes me feel like I've not loved a few of mine enough. to let them go. :( a few cats would just screech at each other for no reason at the same time, I think it may be either edges or miles have been around still.

kalei, is it the same place where baby died? and I wonder why it wasn't bobo who hadn't seen him since he was with you at the longest? sorry if I shouldn't have asked these.

it's great to know you and nancy, both have worked this out and that baby is 'free' now. ((hugs))

crow_noir
06-28-2007, 05:04 AM
You're welcome and thank you.

I don't really like to draw attention/advertise/talk about that little fact. It's a weird topic to talk about with most people.

I also think just about everyone feels these energies to some degree, they just don't realize it. Just about anyone is capable of exercising the ability. It's like exercising your muscles. The more you use it and have faith in yourself the better you will become. I think the best advice i had ever heard was "Listen with your heart." I forget who said it. (Doubt of course has the opposite effect.)

Thanks so much guys:) And Crow noir I hope that you can get your reading and see what's up with King. I didn't know you could kind of feel energies and stuff, that is great!

Laura's Babies
06-28-2007, 06:35 AM
Wow! Letting "go" is hard but it is something we all have to do. I am glad my advice helped and it seems to be bringing peace to your departed Baby. Just reinforces my belief in what I already believe about them really going to another level of being when they leave us.

I will always believe that my RB baby Sambo sent Samantha to me, that is why I gave her a "Sam" name, in his honor and so that he would know, I know he sent her to me.

Kalei
06-28-2007, 08:26 AM
wow.. so cool to know there are other people who can sense this kind of things.

this also makes me feel like I've not loved a few of mine enough. to let them go. :( a few cats would just screech at each other for no reason at the same time, I think it may be either edges or miles have been around still.

kalei, is it the same place where baby died? and I wonder why it wasn't bobo who hadn't seen him since he was with you at the longest? sorry if I shouldn't have asked these.

it's great to know you and nancy, both have worked this out and that baby is 'free' now. ((hugs))

Thanks so much everyone:) No it wasn't the same place Baby died, but I just recently moved back into that room a few months ago, and that was the same room me and Baby lived all her life out together in. I'm guessing Bobo wouldn't care lol, Bobo is the type of cat that is bomb proof, all he wants to do is cuddle and sleep, he doesn't care about anything lol, lets just say that I could put a 5 or 10 pount dumbell on his back an he would just sit there and not care lol. And Bobo may have been use to what Babys energy feels like so maybe he didn't care, and Kalypso freaked because she had never felt it before...haha just my thoughts.

Catty1
06-28-2007, 02:14 PM
Kalei...I am so happy to hear that you and Baby are at peace. Your love was strong enough to help her move on - and I am sure you know there is still love there! :) It never leaves - you and Baby will always be special to each other.

phesina
06-28-2007, 06:57 PM
Bless you, Kalei and Baby.

ramanth
06-28-2007, 08:25 PM
I'm so glad that PT & Nancy were able to help and that Baby is now finally at peace. :)

Kalei
06-28-2007, 08:31 PM
Thanks so much everyone, it means so much! And it is still as it was, I feel such peace and happiness in my room now, and the animals are all content and happy as can be too. My little 16' by 13' room always seems to have all three cats in it :rolleyes: lol not that I'm complaining, but even my sister's cat stays in my room all the time lol.

Anyways just shows how much peace there is in here now:)

Like my siggy? I thought it was right for now:)

Catty1
06-28-2007, 09:10 PM
I noticed the new siggy earlier but didn't take a good look. It is just beautiful and a loving tribute!

phesina
06-29-2007, 07:23 PM
How nice that is, that your room is a place of peace and happiness complete with the constant presence of three cats, and your animals are all content and happy.