PDA

View Full Version : little girl needs your help!

koxka
07-19-2002, 03:51 PM
I'm daily emailed from FUNNYPICURES4ALL,but today wasn't funny at all!!
I thought I must put it on PT,as far as the most members on PT are from USA.Her parents must be in great grief,not to mention what the little girl is having to endure:mad:

SEE DE POST BELOW!!!

Koxka:mad:

Kater
07-19-2002, 04:23 PM
what's the story?

koxka
07-19-2002, 04:23 PM
Asunto:
I need your help
Fecha:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 01:29:53 -0400
De:
"Andy" <[email protected]>
Responder a:
[email protected]
I need your help!
Sabrina Fair Allen
You can't imagine what it's like to have a little girl get abducted. And I hope you never know the feeling. But if you have any compassion in your heart, please help find this missing little girl. She disappeared a few months ago and still hasn't been found. She's just 5 years old!
The Internet is huge and covers the whole world. If you pass this photo to just 5 friends, and they each pass it on to 5 of their friends, maybe this picture will reach someone who knows little Sabrina and can help find her.

Please, please help me find this little girl. If you've seen her, please call (512)-424-2812 or
1-(800)-346-3243.
If you haven't see her, please click here to pass this on to others who might.

Sabrina's picture and case description are from the nonprofit National Center for Missing & Exploited Children. We hope you help.

http://www.feelgoodpages.com/images/sabrina.jpghttp://go.MailBits.com/Tell.asp?116993.558

koxka
07-19-2002, 04:27 PM
Sorry Kater It took me a while how to post it here:mad:

Koxka

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-19-2002, 04:46 PM
POOR BABY!!! :(
I WILL REMEMBER HER AND HER FAMILY IN MY PRAYERS!! I HOPE SHE IS FOUND SOON.

AmberLee
07-19-2002, 05:15 PM
Further info: Find Sabrina (http://findsabrina.org/) website.

Rottieluver45
07-19-2002, 05:41 PM
Awww... that`s so sad!:( I hope they find her!!

krazyaboutkatz
07-21-2002, 12:23 AM
She's such a cute little girl. I sure hope that her story has a happy ending and that they find her alive.

kohala
07-21-2002, 03:18 AM
We have two murdered little girls here in California, Danielle and Samantha. One case has come to trial, the other is pending at this time. Here in San Diego little Jahi Turner is still missing - a little boy who disappeared a few months ago. Very little news is out about him.
If you ever question internet searches for children, check out Snopes or Hoaxbusters, two pages dedicated to dispelling hoaxes and urban legends.
Sadly, Sabrina's story is no hoax. I surely hope the little one is alright, and will be returned safe and sound.

koxka
07-21-2002, 03:44 AM
Popcornbird,I have got an email from funnypictures4all.As I explained in the firt post.
If you want to know better clik on the link on at Amberle's post.

Koxka:cool:

kohala
07-21-2002, 03:56 AM
I checked those links, Miss Bird & Koxka - they were very good and informative. I wonder, like you do, Bird, if this kind of news isn't shared nationally? We here in California have heard of Danielle and Samantha, have you heard about Jahi Turner? I don't know if you are near San Diego but I'd be curious to know how far this sad news travelled. This was the first I had heard about Sabrina, and it's been since April!! The news should carry more info like this, it might slow down the abduction of children. Good point, Miss Bird!!!