PDA

View Full Version : MRI results are in

Laura's Babies
06-25-2007, 04:40 PM
It did fine something....Tendinosis and bursal fluid but NO tear! (that is good!).. :rolleyes: The doctor said the usual treatement for this is anti inflamatory drugs and physical therapy.. I told her going back to work is all the PT I need so write me a doctors release and let me go... IF when I get back from work, that it is not any better, then I will do the PT. Hopefully, they can get me out of here and back to work ASAP! I will be packing tonight and getting my boat gear ready!!

They are without a cook and have been since the other cook got off last Wednesday! My poor guys NEED me and I want to go NOW!!! I got the sweetiest call from our pilot that says they love me and miss me real bad... Ha! Ha! Ha! Yea, they miss that home cooking!

catmandu
06-25-2007, 04:44 PM
I know that the Pet Angels who love to trael on the river certainly miss your woderfu cooking.
We are praying that you are well and healthy for your Cats and your Co Workers. It must be great to be wanted.

ramanth
06-25-2007, 05:20 PM
I hope the doctors let you go back to work! :)

phesina
06-25-2007, 06:09 PM
Wonderful news, Laura! Ship Ahoy!

Karen
06-25-2007, 06:12 PM
Oh, good! That's as good a diagnosis as one could hope for. They
A. Found something wrong and
B. Have a plan for getting it better!

Hope you get to go back aboard soon!

Laura's Babies
06-25-2007, 09:25 PM
I sent everything to the company they asked for then get a call that they need the reccomended coarse of treatment.. A storm was approaching as they called so I hope to get there first thing in the morning and watch them fax that in as my Captain instructed me to do... to WATCH it being sent. Soon as that is done, he will get on the phone and start working on getting me on TOMORROW! I will have to hussel to get it all accomplished and drive to Greenville Mississippi and be there by 4pm... Greenville is a 5 hour drive from here. I have little hopes that it can be done that fast but I am ready anyway!

He gave me ths sad news that our favorite deck hand has quit. We all adored Gus, he was just one of those people you love to see enter a room and hate seeing him leave it. A very nice, polite, handsome young man but he just felt like he did not want to be a deckhand all his life and didn't want the responsiabilaty of being promoted. My poor Captain was so outdone that he quit and so am I... The good new is, they sent us a deckhand last trip that we also fell in love with and wanted to keep, another one that everyone is happy to see walk in a room and hate seeing him leave the room. A very nice, polite, handsome older guy. He said they all sure do miss me and can't wait for me to get back... LOL! They are just being nice, they miss not having that home cooked meal waiting with all the goodies that I keep there for them. I do miss them!

moosmom
06-27-2007, 11:01 AM
Laura's Babies,

Sounds like you've got an "extended" family on board. You're so lucky!!