PDA

View Full Version : He is home, YAY!

DJFyrewolf36
06-25-2007, 04:28 PM
The judge was super nice and let my hubby go today! We still have to pay the ticket (understandible, as it was partially our foul up too) but at least hubby doesn't have to stay locked up.

Im so glad that he is home! :D Im gonna be short on sleep *again* for work but its worth it.

YAY!

Cinder & Smoke
06-25-2007, 04:42 PM
:confused:

"The judge was super nice and let my hubby go today! ..."

Is this post an update to another Thread?

/s/ :confused:

Catty1
06-25-2007, 04:55 PM
GREAT NEWS!!!!

I hope your hubby is feeling ok!

Phred, it's this: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=129279

DJFyrewolf36
06-25-2007, 05:00 PM
Yes, sorry! *sleep deprived me :confused: * We were out driving in the middle of nowhere trying to find a friends house and I *dumbly* ran a stop sign I didnt see in the dark. The cop was being super cautious, as they had just busted a party out that way (just our dumb luck) and ran warrant checks on both of us, turns out the hubby had an unpaid ticket on file. We got a recept for a 0 balance but supposedly the tickets were split up (and the court did show me all the paperwork to that effect) and we had only paid off two of the three tickets on record.

So after three days in jail for contempt, the judge let the hubby go and all we have to do is pay off the remainder of the fine, which isn't too much luckily and the payment plan is very reasonable.

I'm so happy to have him home!

Edit: Thanks catty for posting that! I am rather brain dead right now

ramanth
06-25-2007, 05:23 PM
So glad they let your hubby come home! :D