PDA

View Full Version : ** Rastus Gem Wants To Know **

lvpets2002
06-25-2007, 10:20 AM
;) Meowmom keeps talking to me and telling me that in 3/4 months I am going to the Vets for my Fun Buttons to be Deflated.. :p Then when I ask what did that mean & meowmom explained && I went WHAT WHAT :eek: :eek: To all you males dont go for the extra kitten treats or you will be told this :D :D

No No MeowMom I Dont Want to Hear This Any More::

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/008.jpg

Ok Ok Then I Tell You What MeowMom = Can You Read This::

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/007.jpg

Laura's Babies
06-25-2007, 11:16 AM
Awwwwwe! Rastus, you are to adoreable!! Don't worry, you will be fine and happy once that is done. You will be able to focus on being spoiled rotten and lapping up all the attantion you can get. You are just much to CUTE!

jazzcat
06-25-2007, 12:37 PM
That's right, don't listen to meowmie.

catmandu
06-25-2007, 02:23 PM
THE FOUND CAT MALES WANT RASTUS GEM TO KNOW THAT ITS NOT ALL THAT TRAUMATIC AND IT MEANS THAT THERE WILL BE A LOT FEWER KITTENS BORN IN A COUNTRY WHERE THERES SUCH AN EXCESS.
AND THEY ALL SAY THAT THERE WILL BE

WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS!!!

NOT A BAD DEAL ALL IN ALL.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cats101941.jpg

jennielynn1970
06-25-2007, 02:27 PM
LOL!! OMG.. sorry, I have never heard of them referred to as "fun buttons". That is just too freaking cute!

Awe... Rastus Gem, it's ok sweetie, you just keep showing MeowMom that pillow of yours. :p

lvpets2002
06-25-2007, 03:29 PM
:) Thanks to all for the very nice comments.. Rastus Gem says yup I should have known meowmom was not talking about a new flavor of kitten treats when she said the words Fun Buttons.. :D :D

Taz_Zoee
06-25-2007, 03:31 PM
LOL It's a good thing I am already a loud and crazy person, so when I bust out laughing at my desk people think nothing of it coming from me.
TOO CUTE!!!! :D :D :D

rkidsrcats
06-26-2007, 12:21 AM
Rastus... take this advice from The Tribe - 6 crazy boyz who are still the epitome of GUY cats....still scratching and spitting like regular dudes...well, dudes without their "bits", but still cool and all.... :cool: :cool: :cool:

It ain't no big thang....and you do get a lot of TLC and treats.

But you can go ahead and bite meowmie for teasing you - not nice meowmie!!!!

Laura's Babies
06-26-2007, 06:36 AM
Came back to see how you are doing cute boy and I see you are getting plenty of advice and assurances here. I may have to leave to go back to work today and will miss your cute face but I will be back on July 18th. In the meantime, remember Auntie Laura ♥ loves you ♥!!

lvpets2002
06-26-2007, 09:44 AM
;) Awee Auntie Laura I Rastus Gem & all will miss you so much.. I will have for sure some Big Boy Pics of me for your return.. Be Carefull & Safe.. Big Whisker Kisses sent your way..
Came back to see how you are doing cute boy and I see you are getting plenty of advice and assurances here. I may have to leave to go back to work today and will miss your cute face but I will be back on July 18th. In the meantime, remember Auntie Laura ♥ loves you ♥!!

cassiesmom
06-26-2007, 10:50 AM
Lil Rastus Gem, I'm sure meowmom will take extra good care of you. It's one of those things in life that is temporarily not very pleasant, but definite benefits over your whole life. Which I hope will be very, very VERY long and happy and healthy. You can keep being your sweet, adorable self before and after. Please ask your meowmom to give you this for me: *little kiss for kitty head Purrs and head bops, Elyse and Cassie cat

lvpets2002
06-26-2007, 11:45 AM
;) For sure he will get little kiss &Purrs & head bops.. Many thanks.. I think you have made him feel better.. He still has a wittle growing to do yet before the Deflating to happen..
Lil Rastus Gem, I'm sure meowmom will take extra good care of you. It's one of those things in life that is temporarily not very pleasant, but definite benefits over your whole life. Which I hope will be very, very VERY long and happy and healthy. You can keep being your sweet, adorable self before and after. Please ask your meowmom to give you this for me: *little kiss for kitty head Purrs and head bops, Elyse and Cassie cat

luckies4me
06-28-2007, 12:08 PM
Hehehe. :D

Don't worry little dude, my kitty is getting his fun buttons removed today. :p

It's really not that bad. And momma will spoil you rotten afterwards! Promise! :)

lvpets2002
06-28-2007, 12:15 PM
Hehehe. :D

Don't worry little dude, my kitty is getting his fun buttons removed today. :p

It's really not that bad. And momma will spoil you rotten afterwards! Promise! :)

:) Well now that got my attention.. I will get all spoiled rotten.. Bring it on then..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/Picture005.jpg

phesina
06-28-2007, 06:46 PM
My dearest little young brother-in-law,

Don't worry about getting your fun buttons deflated. Mine were already done before your big sister Taccoa and I even met and fell in love, but that sure hasn't stopped us any!

Love from your big brother-in-law
Elmer

rg_girlca
06-28-2007, 08:19 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! "Fun buttons deflated", "Bite Me." Oh gosh, this had me laughing out loud. Lvpets2002, you certainly do have a way with words. :D
I just love the pictures and the captions were hilarious.

Rastus Gem, don't worry little guy, the day after you have your "fun buttons deflated" you will be running around like nothing ever happened. :) My 6 boys can contest to that. :)

caffeitina
06-28-2007, 09:40 PM
Hey there, little Rastus Gem...No more worries about it! Howard had the same procedure when he was about your age, and he's a very happy, very mellow, very content cat. He can take the art of relaxing to the X-Treme! And if he hadn't had his "fun buttons" deflated, he probably wouldn't be half as chill and mellow as he is....especially with Luna Cat running around in heat being obnoxious and making a specticle of herself.

You will feel FINE, little guy. Maybe at first you'll feel a bit whipped, but you'll be your old perky self in no time.

And just think of all the extra love and care and pampering you'll be getting from Meowme when it's all said and done!!

momoffuzzyfaces
06-29-2007, 12:36 PM
Aw Rastus Gem, you little cutie, you remind me of my Leonardo when he was young.

I'm sure you will do fine but if you could manage a pathetic look or two it will work wonders toward getting you more treats!!! ;) :D

lvpets2002
06-29-2007, 12:43 PM
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! "Fun buttons deflated", "Bite Me." Oh gosh, this had me laughing out loud. Lvpets2002, you certainly do have a way with words. :D
I just love the pictures and the captions were hilarious.

Rastus Gem, don't worry little guy, the day after you have your "fun buttons deflated" you will be running around like nothing ever happened. :) My 6 boys can contest to that. :)

;) Well thanks to you && to all for the nice coments.. My meowmom says she will let me have her house shoes to sleep it all off.. Just think I can be having multi color kitty dreams..

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/lvpets2002/IMG_1100.jpg

Pawla
06-29-2007, 12:59 PM
Vets for my Fun Buttons to be Deflated.. :p That's HILARIOUS! The term, not having them deflated! :eek:

momcat
06-29-2007, 07:17 PM
Hi Rastus Gem,
So you're going to have your fun buttons deflated? Believe me, fellow kitty, there's nothing to worry about or be afraid of. This is a right of passage for all of us boy kitties, it means we're growing up. It also means we'll be healthier and it adds years to our lives! I had it done when I was just about your age. It meant spending one night with the whitecoat, I missed Meowmie and Soncat a whole lot but I knew they would come back for me. When Meowmie came for me the next day she hugged me, petted me, and kept saying how much they missed me. When we finally got home there were a few new toys waiting to be played with. Don't worry, your Meowmie loves you very much and would never do anything to hurt you or make you feel bad. Just relax, the worst will be over before you know it.

Your friend,
Groucho