PDA

View Full Version : maybe getting some new Silkie chicks!!!

lute
06-23-2007, 07:00 PM
I was able to keep my two banty chicks when we moved. Unfortinatly the Silver Seabright ended up being a roo. :( So he'll be going to a friend's house before too long. A friend of mine that has chickens has a hen that is broody! A Silkie hen in fact! He said he can't keep any of them so when they hatch he's going to let me come over and pick out a few. He can vent sex them for me too! So no dissapointments if some are roos. No idea on colors.

sweetpatata6
06-23-2007, 08:53 PM
I was able to keep my two banty chicks when we moved. Unfortinatly the Silver Seabright ended up being a roo. :( So he'll be going to a friend's house before too long. A friend of mine that has chickens has a hen that is broody! A Silkie hen in fact! He said he can't keep any of them so when they hatch he's going to let me come over and pick out a few. He can vent sex them for me too! So no dissapointments if some are roos. No idea on colors.

Silkies are the best!! My friend had some, but only has one now. She also has a havaneese, so she likes hearding em , since they were origionally bred for the circus and hearding chickens :D