PDA

View Full Version : Luna NOT cute??? (pics included to prove that she is)

Kirsten
06-23-2007, 04:24 PM
Thought I'd share 4 new photos of my sweet girl. Doesn't she just have the most kissable face? :)

Was kind of shocked today when my sister was here (it happens maybe once in a year that she's visiting me here), and she doesn't find Luna cute. She said Lily was cute but Luna wasn't. It's totally beyond me how anyone can find Luna NOT cute! LOL It's probably because Lily is more friendly to visitors, and because Luna has gained so much weight from her struvite crystal diet. :o

So what do you think? Is is girl cute or not? LOL :)

http://www.catmom.de/pix/luna186.jpg

http://www.catmom.de/pix/luna187.jpg

http://www.catmom.de/pix/luna188.jpg

http://www.catmom.de/pix/luna189.jpg

catmandu
06-23-2007, 04:30 PM
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT TO YOUR SISTER LUNAS ONE OF THE CUTEST CATS ON PET TALK. HOW ANYONE CAN LOOK AT THAT LOVELY FACE AND NOT SEEN ULTA CUTE IS BEYOND ME.
PERHAPS AN EYE TEST IS IN ORDER?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cats101940.jpg

Taz_Zoee
Oh my, no offense to your sister, but I think you should tell her she needs to have her vision checked. Luna is most definitely CUTE!!! Those big eyes and I love the white around her mouth. Oh, I LOVE her!!! :D :D :D

Hee hee, Gary and I posted at the same time.....great minds think alike?? ;)

momcat
What???? That's an outrage!!!!! Of course Luna is cute! Luna is not only cute, she's adorable, sweet, and I'd like nothing more than to have an all out snugglefest with her. I don't mean any disrespect to your sister but she's way off base on this one.

LUNA IS A REAL CUTIE PIE!!!!!

Bengalz
06-23-2007, 04:37 PM
Luna is not only CUTE..... she is stunningly beautiful :D :D and .... you can tell her I said so!

Great photos!

sasvermont
06-23-2007, 04:46 PM
Luna is a perfect subject but you my dear, are one terrific photographer. I really think you should consider doing this type of work for a living. However, if this is what is fun and serves a bigger purpose, then I understand why you would want to keep it as a hobby. You do have the talent though. Not that I am an authority....Just my humble opinion.

You and Glacier really know how to use the camera and capture the feeling. Many others are good too. You two stand out in my estimation.

More photos please.

:D

Laura's Babies
06-23-2007, 04:50 PM
Some are not "cute" they are BEAUTIFUL! She sure is BEAUTIFUL!

Just look at that most kissable face! :eek:

Randi
06-23-2007, 05:04 PM
Of course Luna is cute, no doubt about it! .) I especially like the first and last photo.

jennielynn1970
06-23-2007, 05:27 PM
What?! Not cute?! Did you look at your sister and ask if she was on drugs or something?! :D :D

I'm sorry, but Luna is gorgeous! She just has these luminous eyes, and it's like you're looking right into her soul. Sigh.... She is lovely!

krazyaboutkatz
06-23-2007, 05:36 PM
I think that Luna is way beyond cute.:D She's a beautiful gorgeous girl. I love her eyes and you capture her so well.:)

Medusa
06-23-2007, 08:07 PM
Girl needs her eyes checked. Luna is indeed cute.

orangemm
06-24-2007, 08:22 AM
Luna is stunning; forget cute! Sorry, your sister doesn't appreciate feline beauty, but Luna is gorgeous.

RachLeigh13
06-24-2007, 08:38 AM
She's not cute, she's beautiful!

I love those big green "owl" eyes!

Kfamr
06-24-2007, 08:44 AM
I'm not sure.... I think I'll need to see more pictures to determine my decision. ;) :p

phesina
06-24-2007, 08:51 AM
She's darling.. she's adorable... she's beautiful.. and of COURSE she's cute too!

I join in the chorus of people saying your sister needs to have her vision checked.

Pat

catnapper
06-24-2007, 08:57 AM
I have to wonder what cat she was looking at, because Luna is certainly a lovely specimen of cuteness!

Tqake no mind what your sister thinks. I have the same agruements with my brother.... which is why we only see each other once or twice a year as well ;)

karyn674
06-24-2007, 09:18 AM
I agree with your sister!

Luna is not cute........she is uber cute! :D

Beautiful Luna

Felicia's Mom
06-24-2007, 09:26 AM
I think that Luna is way beyond cute.:D She's a beautiful gorgeous girl. I love her eyes and you capture her so well.:)

I agree!! Luna is beautiful, I love her pretty green eyes!!:)

Kalei
06-24-2007, 11:18 AM
Awwww! Luna is such an adorable kitty. I just love her face, she has the most beautiful cute face! I don't understand how anyone could think she is not cute.

Luna do not feel bad about what her sister said, you know here on PT we all love you and think you are very cute:D

Kirsten
06-24-2007, 11:26 AM
I will tell Luna what you all have said - and I'll also tell my sister that you recommended to have her vision checked! ;) LOL

To me as Luna's meowmie, there's certainly nothing and cuter and sweeter in this world than her face. When she's looking at me with these big green eyes, my heart is melting... :)

Kirsten

momcat
06-24-2007, 02:49 PM
To me as Luna's meowmie, there's certainly nothing and cuter and sweeter in this world than her face. When she's looking at me with these big green eyes, my heart is melting... :) Kirsten
I just had to grab yet another look at gorgeous Luna. In the pictures, she looks a bit sad as if she knows what was said. Kirsten, when looking at pictures of Luna many hearts are melting right along with yours.

Dear Luna, Don't pay any attention to that silly comment or let it make you feel sad. You have lots and lots of friends here on PT who know that you're one very cute and beautiful little girl. Scritchies and tummy rubs just for you sweetie!

cassiesmom
06-24-2007, 08:24 PM
Not cute, exactly... in the sense of 'baby kitten cute' ... but preciously, stunningly beautiful.

nancyweNW
06-25-2007, 02:24 PM
She's absolutely gorgeous! I had a cat with similar coloring and markings who I called my little mountain lion with her stripes and tawny colored tummy. She is now in the big cat condo in the sky after 13 wonderful years with her. Your sister needs to get those glasses checked. Who couldn't kiss that face!

Kirsten
06-25-2007, 02:44 PM
Nancy, I'm sorry you have lost your precious kitty friend! You must miss her terribly after 13 long years!

Kirsten

Edwina's Secretary
06-25-2007, 05:29 PM
Dear Luna,

Let's face it...there is NOBODY who knows cute better than me....Lady Edwina....and I can tell you...you are very CUTE!

Decisively,

Edwina

catmandu
06-25-2007, 05:33 PM
The Found Cats have just announced that they have voted and
LUNA IS CUTE!!!
That should end any discussion.

caffeitina
06-25-2007, 08:20 PM
Hey...Luna is way beyond just "cute." She's gorgeous... she's elegant... she's beautiful. Much more than simply "cute". :D

Pawla
06-25-2007, 09:11 PM
Both of your babies are STUNNING! Always look forward to your pics! :D