PDA

View Full Version : Pics from the show I work at

Jessika
06-23-2007, 04:35 AM
So hubby and I both work for a theatre here in Branson. Unfortunately, since we work backstage, we will never get to see the show for obvious reasons. My sister is in town visiting so we got her comp tickets to see the show and I asked her to take some pics. Well she wasn't too familiar with my camera so not all the pics turned out as I'd hoped... but she did get some good ones :)

If you want to view them please go here to view the pics (http://www.zoto.com/site/#USR.dontstay::PAG.lightbox::TUN.the%20shoji%20tab uchi%20show).

Some are still in the process of uploading. The few pics in the beginning where all you see are feet and people on top of each other is in the lobby before the show, the entertainer's are all dressed up as clowns. I'd set up with them before hand to dog pile my sister when they saw her in the lobby... one took my camera while the others dog piled her and got some pics. Apparently they also took her shoes and ran off with them!! She was so mad at me afterwards but I could tell she had fun :)

Oh and for any one else who is curious, we work at The Shoji Tabuchi Show -- shoji.com :)

Yes, most of hte pics on there are highly outdated since the last photo session they had was when Christina was 19 and that was 8 years ago LOL You should see the billboards around town!!!

Freedom
06-23-2007, 07:23 AM
those are GREAT photos for some one like me, who hasn't seen any of it! Can't imagine that they aren't what you hoped.

And your sister will forever remember that dog pile, that was nice for you to arrange for her. He he he.

Thanks for letting me have a peak at the wonderful show!

Jessika
06-23-2007, 02:24 PM
If you're ever in Branson, it is THE show to see, apparently. From side-stage and monitors it looks really nice... though I will never be able to see the actual show if I work here lol