PDA

View Full Version : DUMPED CAT, URGENT - Letter back from HS Post 4 - BC Mom?

Catty1
06-22-2007, 01:54 PM
Please read from post 12 onwards here, and see if you can call a friend there...

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?p=1844559#post1844559

catmandu
06-22-2007, 06:06 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!1
That Poor Cat!!!!
I Have At Least 4 Who Come Here For Grub , I Had To Take Inventory When I Was Trying To Catch Roccalno In The Humane Trap.
We Pray He Finds A Furr Ever Home!!!!!!!!

Catty1
06-22-2007, 07:30 PM
TMB said in the other thread that her dad said only that No Name was dropped (dumped!) in a trailer park west of the College.

I found two, as below. In case anyone is passing by there, and wants to take a walk..... ;)

This is taken from a PM I just sent to TMB.

These are the only two trailer parks west of the University (College).

I phoned the first one, and the lady checked with her husband (the manager). He said no one had reported a cat yet. So I left a brief description, and asked that if anyone has No Name - for them to call the Humane Society if they are keeping him, or to take him there.

This one is near I-29, so I would suspect your dad took him there.

Gateway Terrace Mobile Home Court - more info »
4701 Golden Gate Dr, Grand Forks, ND, USA
(701) 780-9375
Category: Mobile Home Parks & Communities

This one below is not near the main street at all - but I left a message at the lady's home (she wasn't in the office) and told her the same thing as the other place.

Park Manor Mobile Home Park - more info »
5295 Center Ave, Grand Forks, ND, USA
(701) 772-4252
Category: Mobile Homes-Parks & Communities

PT PRAYERS PLEASE!

All I can say is that at least No Name wasn't dumped in a field. I hope someone has seen him and befriended him - and that he has a furrever home now. I just hope the new home calls the HS so TMB will know he is ok!

Catty1
06-25-2007, 08:14 PM
Well, they won't go look for Friskies (real name, responds to "Here, Kitty...."). Here is a letter I got yesterday from the Grand Forks HS:

"We will keep the pictures and description at our shelter for identification purposes should the cat be brought here. I would suggest to the owner of the cat that an ad be placed in the Grand Forks Herald describing the cat and the location lost. Even offering a small reward might net some results."

:rolleyes:

BC Mom - if I do some basic posters, I wonder if you will meet someone at the dog event that will put them up. Or even some people that will be willing to do a bit of a follow-up on Friskies to see if he is ok.

The trailer parks' addresses are in this thread. I suspect it is the park closest to I29.

Kind of grasping at straws, I know. But hopefully some of the dog folks are from there.

Thanks.

Laura's Babies
06-25-2007, 09:10 PM
For once I am speechless at this whole situation and the stupidity of what has been done to the poor innocent kitty.

Anikaca77
06-26-2007, 02:40 PM
I hope someone is willing to take in this kitty if someone finds it.