PDA

View Full Version : Our trip to the rocky beach

cyber-sibes
06-21-2007, 01:50 PM
Hi PT! Our hu-mom thought that maybe it would do Sherman some good to get out in the fresh air, so we all took a drive. We ended up by all these sailboats and rocks and ocean. It smelled REALLY interesting. But since Photobucket is not cooperating with our hu-mom's computer today, we just posting a few pictures here, but if you click HERE (http://sscyber-sibes.blogspot.com/)you can read about our adventure on our blog. We put a bunch of pictures on it, too.

Sherman acts like he's feeling much better. He could barely jump into the car, so he still needs lots of rest, & he needs to start eating again. But, I think he liked our ocean adventure.

Husky_mom
06-21-2007, 02:25 PM
what a lovely scene.........I meant the two gorgeous huskies of course!!

and a nice background too :p .......

what an adorable face on Star in the last pic, too bad it got "clipped"..... get well soon Shermie boy.....wooooo wooooo ....... and kisses from us all

husky 1
06-21-2007, 02:33 PM
Great pics , lovely place :D ;)

cassiesmom
06-21-2007, 05:38 PM
Hi, sugars! I hope that Sherman feels much better. Enjoyed the photos and your blog! *pet *pet

3muttsandaboston
06-21-2007, 06:00 PM
They are both beautiful dogs. It looks like they had a great time.

Alysser
06-21-2007, 06:13 PM
What fun you guys had! Lovely area and scenery. :) Love the last pic.

Cinder & Smoke
06-21-2007, 07:42 PM
:)

HI to da Beach Bumz!

Nice Boat - dat wun Yours, Sherm??
Phunnie "sand" on your beach, Guys ... kan you eat thoze Hershey Kiss-lookin thingies?

Keep feelin BETTER, Sherm -you're lookin purdy GOOD!

;)

cyber-sibes
06-21-2007, 07:44 PM
what an adorable face on Star in the last pic, too bad it got "clipped"..... :rolleyes: It's no accident either. Star HATES having her picture taken! She absolutely won't look at the camera, she turns her head the other way, turns her back, and her latest trick is to hide behind Sherman. I can't tell you how many pictures we have now of Sherman with just enough extra black fluff peeking out that you can tell she was there too!

Tollers-n-Dobes
06-21-2007, 09:52 PM
It's so nice to see some new pictures of your two. Looks like they had a nice day out. :)

chocolatepuppy
06-22-2007, 05:15 AM
That looks like a nice place. Your dogs are gorgeous. I hope Sherman is still improving. :)

Killearn Kitties
06-22-2007, 05:33 AM
Lovely pictures you took! That looks a great place to walk dogs. :)

pitc9
06-22-2007, 07:41 AM
Swoon..... Oh Shermie... the way your fur glistens in the setting sun makes me fall in love with you again. :o

Pat are you still loosing weight? You look GREAT!!! :eek:

Thanks for the pics... I'm off to check out the blog now!
.. I love the "off leash" pictures!!

Ginger's Mom
06-22-2007, 12:31 PM
I am glad to hear that Sherman is feeling better. I bet your two will make great beach bunnies, they are both so gorgeous.

lvpets2002
06-22-2007, 12:34 PM
:) ;) Such a place of Natures Beauty.. Your babies are so adorable.. great pics thanks