PDA

View Full Version : The cat workout...

RICHARD
06-21-2007, 12:23 PM
Welcome to the Cat Workout show...

Today we going to work on the biceps, triceps and abs!

First the abs...

Sit on your favorite chair and let the cat walk across your abdomen.

Now.....Tense those abs! Feel the paws on your tummy! relax! Tense..
Let that cat walk.........now hold him there for a few seconds.....relax!

You can vary the intensity of your workout by using different cats each day or letting your cat gain weight...
Three more reps!!!!

Relax...tension......relax......tension...relax..

If you want to do an advanced workout let the cat nap on your belly!!

-----------------------------------

Now for the Biceps, triceps....

Stand up and bend at the waist.......Pick that crying cat up.....straighten your spine....Bring the cat to your chest.....now reverse the motion and put the cat back down.....

Repeat.....

For a more intense burn - bring the cat up so you are face to face...Ask the cat what they want.....now you can put them down....

Repeat!

--------------

Next week? Gluts and hamstrings!

slick
06-21-2007, 01:59 PM
I combine my workout.

First I bend down, pick up kitty and straighten spine. Raise kitty up over my head then down to be face to face. Repeat two more times. While holding kitty at arms length (this works the biceps) I walk over to the pull out tray where my keyboard sits. Place kitty on tray in front of keyboard.

Sit down in chair in front of kitty. Extend arms and bend forward until kitty is completely encased. Squeeze kitty and at the same time squeeze those ab muscles. Relax. Repeat as many time as kitty will tolerate. :rolleyes:

Oh yes, and make sure kitty gets a firm kiss planted on forehead each time....

RICHARD
06-21-2007, 02:02 PM
Repeat as many time as kitty will tolerate. :rolleyes:

Oh yes, and make sure kitty gets a firm kiss planted on forehead each time....

Please consult a vet befoire starting any exercise program and "The Cat Workout" is not responsible for any scratches!

catmandu
06-21-2007, 03:59 PM
MY WORKOUT IS THE 6 LITTER BEX CLEAN WHICH HELPS TONE YOU AND STRENGTHENS YOU ARM AS YOU MOVE THE BAG OF STINK ALL OVER THE HOTEL ONLY TO FIND THE CLEAN BOXES ALREADY SOILED.
ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE.
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu//th_bb33e532.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=1dd3abae.pbw)

Randi
06-21-2007, 04:50 PM
Here's one for the leg muscles...

... as you sit in front of your computer with your legs on the left side of the desk, and the kitty comes jumping up - move your legs to the edge of the desk to make room for your kitty - hold your legs there for a minute, before you gently push the kitty a tiny bit backwards - relax. A minute later, as the kitty is pushing your legs over the edge, repeat the excersise. This I assure you, will strenghten your leg muscles and keep your kitty entertained - until he's HAD ENOUGH and leaves!

Don Juan's mom
06-22-2007, 02:57 PM
Early-morning aerobic workout

1. Step outside in pajamas to get newspaper. Close screen door.

2. Open screen to go back inside. Cat dashes out.

3. Curse. Attempt to grab tail before he slips through picket fence.

4. Keeping cat in sight, run through gate and through hedge that's wet from sprinkler watering during the night.

5. Head cat off before he slips through fence on other side of yard.

6. Chase through irises and around palm tree.

7. Finally grab cat.

8. Say "BAD CAT." Carry cat draped over one arm to emphasize that he's been a bad boy. Bend at knees to pick up dropped newspaper.

9. Say pleasant good morning to neighbors entertained by the chase. Re-enter house. Put cat down. Change from wet pajamas to dry kimono. Enjoy coffee and newspaper.

Liz