PDA

View Full Version : Cute picture of Cermit and Michelle

sweetpatata6
06-21-2007, 09:26 AM
I took this the other day when taking pictures for the signature swap... I must say it is my favorite of them both together. Cermit's on the left side, and Michelle's on the right.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u228/sweetpatata6/IMGP2878.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!!

sandragonfly
06-21-2007, 10:33 AM
aw! :D I love it! don't think ever see a great hermit picture like this.

I must say, cermit is a cute name. :)

sweetpatata6
06-21-2007, 11:49 AM
aw! :D I love it! don't think ever see a great hermit picture like this.

I must say, cermit is a cute name. :)

Haha thanks!

Cermit, get it? Rhymes with Hermit?! :rolleyes: Silly me.

Lol And MiCHELLE ((sound like shell))

And in the past I've had two other Hermit crabs, Sheldon and Shelby.... Knowtice the SHELL sounds? Yea...

Chilli
06-21-2007, 01:13 PM
Aww, I've always liked looking at crabs. :] Cermit & Michelle are both really pretty! :D

Zippy
06-21-2007, 03:04 PM
Both your crabbies are adorable and that's a wonderful picture of them. :)

sandragonfly
06-21-2007, 04:26 PM
haha yeah, I was wondering why you didn't go for mermit too but now I see, shell! :D

do you mind me use this as desktop background when I get back home? :)

Kalei
06-21-2007, 05:48 PM
Oh my gosh!! That is such a great photo, you made both of them look so cute! Now I want a hermit crab lol...but I have enough animals *tries to knock idea out of head* It's great to see you Cermit and Michelle, and I love yur names:D

sweetpatata6
06-21-2007, 07:09 PM
do you mind me use this as desktop background when I get back home? :)

Nope, not at all... We'd ((Michelle, Cermit, and Me)) be flattered :p

Oh my gosh!! That is such a great photo, you made both of them look so cute! Now I want a hermit crab lol...but I have enough animals *tries to knock idea out of head* It's great to see you Cermit and Michelle, and I love yur names:D

Haha thanks

Christmas_Hamster
06-23-2007, 01:43 PM
*drools* awesome picture!! I love hermit crabs.

sweetpatata6
06-23-2007, 03:38 PM
*drools* awesome picture!! I love hermit crabs.

Haha me too. I think they're really cool, because they've never pinched anyone, and like when new people come over to my house they're always like "Will they pinch me?!" and I'm like no... But they don't believe me until I handle them a lot.

Christmas_Hamster
06-23-2007, 04:43 PM
I am actually hoping to get some soon. :D Do they handle well? I heard that you shouldn't handle them often as it is stressful, is that true? Your crabbies are really pretty.

sweetpatata6
06-23-2007, 05:17 PM
I am actually hoping to get some soon. :D Do they handle well? I heard that you shouldn't handle them often as it is stressful, is that true? Your crabbies are really pretty.

My first hermit crab didn't like to be held. My suggestion would be to in the store leave them out and see who moves the most... Or who you fall in love with. Lol. But My crabs love to be held and have "floor time" Where I just watch them and let them rome around. Michelle changes shells every few days... Even if the shell is too big or small for her :rolleyes: . And Cermit I rescued from a shop on the beach where all the crabs were either sickly looking or dead. He's only changed shells once, the day after I got him. They make grat pets, and can be funny too.