PDA

View Full Version : All Pets Are Wonderfull

SANDY FROST
07-18-2002, 11:47 PM
:) :) :) ;) ;) ALL PET ARE WONDERFULL!

I THINK ALL OF MY PETS ARE WONDERFULL AND DESERVE MY LOVE
AND MY RESPECT OF THEM. FROM MY CATS,TO MY FROGS,TO MY LEOPARD GECKOS, TO MY CORN SNAKES,TO MY BOX TURTLES AND EVEN MY HERMIT CRABS. I DON'T CARE OF THE LOOKS SOME PEOPLE GIVE ME OR SAY TO ME WHEN IN BRING MY SNAKES TO A PET SUPPLY WAREHOUSE THAT CARRIES MOSTLY DOGS AND CATS. AND I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY WHEN I TELL THEM I HAVE HERMIT CRABS AND THEY SAY WHY DO YOU HAVE THEM AND I REPLY ITS BECAUSE I LOVE THEM.

HOW MANY PEOPLE THINK ALL PETS ARE WONDERFULL OR AM I TOTALLY
ALONE IN THIS IDEA?
SANDY FROST

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-19-2002, 12:09 AM
OH YES!!!!! PETS ARE SO WONDERFUL!!!
My only wish is for every animal to be warm, happy and have a full belly with lots of luvin!!! I just wish EVERYONE felt the same way... I JUST LOVE PETS!!!! They bring so much happiness to the world and there is nothing more loving and loyal than a pet.
**HUGS AND KISSES TO ANIMALS OUT THERE**

anna_66
07-19-2002, 09:12 AM
Yes! Yes! Yes!
My pets are the most wonderful in the world! I can't imagine my life without them. If only all animals could have families like the ones here on Pet Talk, there would be no need for shelters, rescue organizations and such. Isn't that such a wonderful thought?!
XOXOXO Hugs & Kisses XOXOXO to all the wonderful and loving animals out there!

lovemymaltese
07-19-2002, 09:30 AM
You said it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChrisH
07-19-2002, 03:55 PM
OH YES!!!! :D

Karen
07-19-2002, 06:49 PM
Actually, I think almost everyone here would agree with you. After all, it says at the top of the page

Pet Talk
PetoftheDay.com
We know every pet is special!

Rottieluver45
07-19-2002, 07:11 PM
Yes! You said it!!

krazyaboutkatz
07-21-2002, 12:20 AM
Yes, pets are the best. :) I can't imagine my life without them. :D