PDA

View Full Version : Bunny Question....

racing_gurl07
06-20-2007, 02:46 PM
I am looking for a bunny..I had 3-4 last summer, but we had to sell them since my dads friend wanted them on his farm. But i am looking for another...I believe the humane sociteys around here have them but not all the time. But I was wondering if anyone here has one i could buy? I live in southern Minnesota....

Another question..we used to have a bunny cage but had to sel that along with the rabbits...but now i have a huge pet taxi..and i wanted to use that as a cage but i dont know how i would make it so the droppings would fall out of the bottom or so the bunny wouldnt step in them....

thanks for the help!

Genny
06-20-2007, 05:12 PM
hey, I don't have one you could buy, but I hope you find one soon!

About the pet taxi, how big is it? If it's not that big you probably should build it another cage or either buy another larger one.

racing_gurl07
06-20-2007, 05:17 PM
the pet taxi was for a bull dog mix. it should be big enough if i get a small bunny

Genny
06-20-2007, 05:21 PM
OH, ok then :) I hope everything works out for you then and you get one you really like! What kind are you thinking about getting? I have a Dutch, but they aren't the smallest kind--but not the biggest either!

Karen
06-20-2007, 05:58 PM
I reccomend not keeping your bunny in a cage at all, but maybe in a pen in your room, and having a litterbox for him or her. That makes the droppings easy to clean up, and rabbits are fairly easy to box-train, too!

buttercup132
06-21-2007, 08:39 PM
A pet Taxi is definatly not a good enough cage...I agree with Karen (as usual) to use a pen or something. I suggest doing ALOT of research before getting one. Didn't you also just get rid of Spike because you couldn't afford him or something?

Hellow
06-21-2007, 08:44 PM
When i had a bunny, i let it have free roam of the house. Also i had reggie and two other cats named Tigger and Snowflake.