PDA

View Full Version : I hope they find the owner.......

Lady's Human
06-19-2007, 08:12 PM
there's just nothing to say to this.

20 Danes found starved to death in a house.

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070619/NEWS01/706190351

wombat2u2004
06-19-2007, 08:20 PM
there's just nothing to say to this.

20 Danes found starved to death in a house.

http://www.pressconnects.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070619/NEWS01/706190351

Crikey....thats an unbelieveable story.
Those poor dogs. What sort of person would do that ???
Wom

moosmom
06-20-2007, 09:13 AM
How despicable!!! I hope they frind this witch and nail HER jail door shut for good!!!

The way the laws are now, she'll probably get a slap on the wrist, a fine and prohibited from owning any animals for the rest of her life. :mad:

It's situations like that, that make me hate breeders.

After me and the rescue organization I belonged to waded through dead cats and kittens, cat poop and pee EVERYWHERE, his breeder, Lisa Bressler, was suspended from her duties as a TICA judge for 5 years. Her 5 years are now up and she's back doing what she did before, breeding and judging at cat shows. UGH!! :mad:

jackmilliesmom
06-20-2007, 09:21 AM
Where were the neighbours I'm sure someone must have heard them crying out for help, those poor poor babies......

Laura's Babies
06-20-2007, 10:36 AM
Why couldn't she have called someone and told them she can't keep them so they could have been saved form such horror? Lets hope the catch her and throw the book at her!!!

crow_noir
06-20-2007, 11:49 PM
I don't call that a breeder i call that an ABUSER.

Five years???!!! Why can't these organizations ban these people for LIFE?! If they truly care about the animals and not the money why don't they prove it?

How despicable!!! I hope they frind this witch and nail HER jail door shut for good!!!

The way the laws are now, she'll probably get a slap on the wrist, a fine and prohibited from owning any animals for the rest of her life.

It's situations like that, that make me hate breeders.

After me and the rescue organization I belonged to waded through dead cats and kittens, cat poop and pee EVERYWHERE, his breeder, Lisa Bressler, was suspended from her duties as a TICA judge for 5 years. Her 5 years are now up and she's back doing what she did before, breeding and judging at cat shows. UGH!!