PDA

View Full Version : I just have a quick funny

Fuzzybuns
06-19-2007, 12:30 PM
Rarely do one of us leave a dresser drawer open but my husband left one his open today.
I was in the bedroom, lounging on the bed when I heard it shut and saw Churchy sitting in front of the dresser. I looked down the hall and saw Dixie stretched out here in the office and the last time I saw Toby he was curled up in his bed a few minutes earlier. I didn't think I had anything to worry about so I laid back down but I kept hearing a wierd sound so I got back up and Churchy was staring at the dresser.
I walked over and opened the drawer and my poor Toby was all wide eyed and stuffed in this shallow drawer.

It seems that his curiousity got him and he jumped in to check it out. When he did that, I guess Churchy jumped up and put his paws on the drawer and pushed it shut.
This drawer is just a few inches deep and Toby is a rather large boy so to see him all flattened out was just too funny. He came out and was seeking reassurance from me but I couldn't help but giggle, of course he got snuggles and lovies though. :D

RedHedd
06-19-2007, 01:38 PM
:D Silly kids. Too bad you didn't get a pic of the pressed puss :D

Laura's Babies
06-19-2007, 02:11 PM
LOL! That is funny! The things they innocenty get themselves into! :rolleyes: They can mash themselves down to get in spaces we never dreamed they would fit though...Giz has shown me that!

catmandu
06-19-2007, 03:08 PM
You Have To Be Careful Though. I Remember When Pouncer Was Lost And I Searched The Apartment From Top To Bottom. Then I Found Her Crammed In The Kitchen Cupboard Where She Had Crawled In To Sleep. Its A Good Thing That I Heard Her Faint Meeeows.

jazzcat
06-19-2007, 03:27 PM
Aww, poor Toby. He thought he had been put away for the summer, lol.

I don't think I was around when you joined so I just wanted to say hello and tell you what gorgeous kitties you have. I saw your reply in my post the other day and was stunned at how much Dixie looks like my Rocky. :) May I request some pictures of your crew??

I have a huge soft spot for grey and white kitties so if the opportunity arises I might just nab Toby!!! :D

Fuzzybuns
06-19-2007, 04:11 PM
Aww, poor Toby. He thought he had been put away for the summer, lol.

I don't think I was around when you joined so I just wanted to say hello and tell you what gorgeous kitties you have. I saw your reply in my post the other day and was stunned at how much Dixie looks like my Rocky. :) May I request some pictures of your crew??

I have a huge soft spot for grey and white kitties so if the opportunity arises I might just nab Toby!!! :D

Absolutely. I just got in from picking and weeding the veggies though so let me cool off and get in the shower and then I'll share some with you.
As for Toby, you'd have a real hard time peeling his paws from around my neck and I'm not about to let go! :D