PDA

View Full Version : Looks like it's a.....

JenBKR
06-19-2007, 10:34 AM
BOY!

Nothing is certain of course, but I had my ultrasound yesterday :)

petslover
06-19-2007, 10:36 AM
:D :D

I know we have already talked about it.. but CONGRATS again!!

I am so happy for you and your family.

Pawsitive Thinking
06-19-2007, 10:41 AM
Yippee!! Will start saving for his first drum kit right now :D

Laura's Babies
06-19-2007, 11:30 AM
Congrats!! Boys are wonderful!!

Catty1
06-19-2007, 11:32 AM
By Brody's Mum
Yippee!! Will start saving for his first drum kit right now

And the TRUMPET! Gotta have a TRUMPET! :D

Congrats, Jen!

Alysser
06-19-2007, 11:41 AM
Congratulations, Jen!

lvpets2002
06-19-2007, 12:25 PM
:) ;) Many Congrats Jen.. Hey do we get to help name??

prechrswife
06-19-2007, 12:28 PM
Congratulations!!! :D

JenBKR
06-19-2007, 12:43 PM
Thanks everyone! You go right ahead and buy those instruments, as long as you understand that they will be kept at Auntie Denise's house ;)

:) ;) Many Congrats Jen.. Hey do we get to help name??

Sure, any suggestions? :D

luvofallhorses
06-19-2007, 01:19 PM
Congratulations to you and your family! :)

Husky_mom
06-19-2007, 01:38 PM
CONGRATS!!!.......canīt wait

do we get to see a pic of the baby in the "baking" ;)

sweetpatata6
06-19-2007, 02:05 PM
:D CONGRADS!!!

do we get to see a pic of the baby in the "baking" ;)

I hope!

AdoreMyDogs
06-19-2007, 03:13 PM
Yay, congrats!!!!!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
06-19-2007, 03:34 PM
WOW !!!! It's a boy!!!

I can hardly wait till this little miracle comes into this world :) Congrats to both you and Shawn!!

Ginger's Mom
06-19-2007, 03:37 PM
Congrats Jen. :D It is very exciting. :)

jazzcat
06-19-2007, 04:06 PM
Congratulations!!!

ramanth
06-19-2007, 04:24 PM
CONGRATS!!

sparks19
06-19-2007, 05:24 PM
Congratulations :D that is so exciting.

Karen
06-19-2007, 05:29 PM
Congratulations - just don't buy EVERYTHING blue. People we know were told her third child would definitely be a boy from the ultrasound - no doubt about it. Well, Charlene's favorite color ended up to be blue, because everyone was excited for them to have a boy after the two older girls, and went overboard buying blue!

Hellow
06-19-2007, 06:50 PM
CONGRATULATIONS! Cant forget about the guitar, either!

Pawsitive Thinking
06-20-2007, 09:40 AM
I've given this a lot of thought Jen and have come up with

Dennis Karl Luke Congo Thompson

JenBKR
06-20-2007, 09:41 AM
I've given this a lot of thought Jen and have come up with

Dennis Karl Luke Congo Thompson

I think you've got it! How could I possibly say no to that ;)

Pawsitive Thinking
06-20-2007, 09:46 AM
I think you've got it! How could I possibly say no to that ;)

I am sure that Shawn will be equally impressed :p

catnapper
06-20-2007, 09:46 AM
Congrats!!! Little boys are AWESOME!!!

Man, I sure wish we didn't know so many people having boys lately, or I'd have shipped you a ton of baby boy stuff. Everyone we know is having a boy. There's gonna be a huge girl shortage in a few years! LOL

JenBKR
06-20-2007, 09:52 AM
Congrats!!! Little boys are AWESOME!!!

Man, I sure wish we didn't know so many people having boys lately, or I'd have shipped you a ton of baby boy stuff. Everyone we know is having a boy. There's gonna be a huge girl shortage in a few years! LOL

Aww thank you, the thought is so sweet! I know what you mean though, I know tons of people having boys. It must be going around haha

Pawsitive Thinking
06-20-2007, 10:11 AM
To even it up a bit my workmate had a baby girl on 10th!!!

Annabelle Layla is a little doll and pretty darn cute for something that isn't a puppy or a kitty

JenBKR
06-20-2007, 10:26 AM
To even it up a bit my workmate had a baby girl on 10th!!!

Annabelle Layla is a little doll and pretty darn cute for something that isn't a puppy or a kitty

I have seen pictures - she is adorable. And she will have lots of men to choose from! :eek:

Sonia59
06-20-2007, 11:09 AM
Congratulations! :)

There's gonna be a huge girl shortage in a few years! LOL

Boys will have to come in Europe, I see only baby girls around me! ;)

sparks19
06-20-2007, 11:15 AM
I wanna see the pictures :D

mina'smomma
06-20-2007, 11:42 AM
Congrats Jen. I don't get to find out until July what I'm having. Because I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks the doc wants to hold off having another one until then. I think mine is going to be a boy, but we'll have to wait and see. Did they make you drink lots of fluid again, or did they just put that cold nasty stuff on your belly?

As for names I like Bram, Alexander and Mikhail

JenBKR
06-20-2007, 11:51 AM
I don't know if I will post a picture or not. The little guy was flipping all over the place, so they had some trouble getting a picture that I could understand. I do have one, but it's still really hard for me to see...all I can see is a head ;)

Congrats Jen. I don't get to find out until July what I'm having. Because I had an ultrasound at 6 weeks the doc wants to hold off having another one until then. I think mine is going to be a boy, but we'll have to wait and see. Did they make you drink lots of fluid again, or did they just put that cold nasty stuff on your belly?

As for names I like Bram, Alexander and Mikhail

Yep I had to drink 32 oz. of fluid before going...then they press down on your belly. That was fun - my first ultrasound so I wasn't entirely sure what to expect. I was surprised that they could tell the gender so early, but they did say it's not 100%. I am planning on going gender neutral with just about everything just in case, with maybe a few 'boy' outfits. I really like those names, Mikhail is a good one. Don't think I've heard that one before, but I really like it.

mina'smomma
06-20-2007, 12:16 PM
I don't know if I will post a picture or not. The little guy was flipping all over the place, so they had some trouble getting a picture that I could understand. I do have one, but it's still really hard for me to see...all I can see is a head ;)

Yep I had to drink 32 oz. of fluid before going...then they press down on your belly. That was fun - my first ultrasound so I wasn't entirely sure what to expect. I was surprised that they could tell the gender so early, but they did say it's not 100%. I am planning on going gender neutral with just about everything just in case, with maybe a few 'boy' outfits. I really like those names, Mikhail is a good one. Don't think I've heard that one before, but I really like it.

I found it in a book series I read. Were you really excited about the ultrasound? When they did mine at six weeks it was because they weren't sure a baby was there, but low and behold Sprout showed up. Knowing my luck though we're probably having a girl because we can't agree on a name.

JenBKR
06-20-2007, 12:18 PM
I found it in a book series I read. Were you really excited about the ultrasound? When they did mine at six weeks it was because they weren't sure a baby was there, but low and behold Sprout showed up. Knowing my luck though we're probably having a girl because we can't agree on a name.

I was so excited - first time I think I have EVER looked forward to a monday ;) I have a feeling hubby and I will be having some trouble agreeing on a name also. I can't wait until you find out what you're having! Better let us know as soon as you know ;)

Husky_mom
06-20-2007, 12:19 PM
my cousin was so convinced they were having a boy, they even bought a basketball jersey....... and which they ended putting it on on their GIRL as a dress....... it looked very cute.......

my mom always dressed me in blue since a baby (just because) adn still these days I loooove blue..... I canīt wear pink........ well I have a couple pink things but not my faves......

mina'smomma
06-20-2007, 02:53 PM
I was so excited - first time I think I have EVER looked forward to a monday ;) I have a feeling hubby and I will be having some trouble agreeing on a name also. I can't wait until you find out what you're having! Better let us know as soon as you know ;)

You know I will. Right now I'm working on getting my camera fixed so I can download my belly pics too.

JenBKR
06-21-2007, 01:29 PM
Hubby is really stuck on the name Tye. I like the name, but our last name is Thompson. Tye Thompson...not sure...what do you guys think?

Pawsitive Thinking
06-21-2007, 04:24 PM
Hubby is really stuck on the name Tye. I like the name, but our last name is Thompson. Tye Thompson...not sure...what do you guys think?

It could work - a short first name to go with a two syllable surname.......

sandragonfly
06-21-2007, 05:53 PM
BOYGRATS!!!! :D

exciting for you.. for names, have you guys thought of for a middle name or would have to go for the first name first?