PDA

View Full Version : Brody

LHCamry
06-19-2007, 06:54 AM
Brody.... You are a big handsome boy. With those big beautiful eyes of yours
you can make a lot of people happy. Congratulations on DOTD.
A Dog Lover ;) ;) ;)

cassiesmom
06-19-2007, 10:39 AM
Brody, sweet girl! I LOVE Corgis and you are beautiful! I would be delighted to give you a ton of tummy rubs today. Since that's not possible, perhaps your family would do that for me. Happy Dog of the Day, pretty fluffy Brody and best luck in your agility career!

Daisy and Delilah
06-19-2007, 11:50 AM
What a gorgeous Corgi girl you are sweetheart!! We love those big ears. It seems like you really have the house under control alright. Nothing is getting past you. We are Corgi lovers here as well so we're in complete agreement with Elyse(cassiesmom). We would love to jump on that belly rub wagon too!! Please have the family do the honors for us. Kisses and belly rubs all around for you and all the fursibs!! Congrats on your big day. We think you're hearing the well wishes from all around with your wonderful ear radar system. Happiness always!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida :cool: :cool:

tatsxxx11
06-19-2007, 03:24 PM
Let's hear it for those ears!:D What an impressive set of antennae, beautiful Brody! I'll just bet they come in handy too, what with so much activity going on at your palace 24/7, so many loyal subjects to herd, manage, keep in line!:D I must say Brody, you are one adorable dynamo with such an infectuous zest for life! True to your breed you are ever on the go and I have a feeling you're going to shine, shine, shine on the agility course, just as you do in the hearts of your humans! What a girl!:) I hope it's a warm and sunny day there in beautiful Alberta, that you and your humans, and all of your furry sibs, are enjoying a very happy Dog of the Day bash! Belly rubs all around!:) Congratulations to you precious Brody girl! Please ask your Mom to give you and the whole furcrew some big hugs, kisses, and belly rubs from me!

lizbud
06-19-2007, 04:26 PM
Hello Brody,

You can bet we are all listening to you today sweetie. :) I am so happy
you got to start your training in agility right away. I'll bet you do it very
well too. Big congratulations on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY. :)
I wish you & your family a long, happy life together Brody.

blue girl
06-19-2007, 04:43 PM
Brody, you can talk to me anytime--I am more than happy to listen to whatever you have to say! It sounds like your house is very busy, but you certainly know how to keep things running smoothly, and I'm sure everyone appreciates your no-nonsense ways. I didn't realize that Corgi's could do agility--that's got to be quite a sight to see :) Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!