PDA

View Full Version : As if I have enough health issues!

davidpizzica
06-19-2007, 12:42 AM
I now have another potential health issue to watch out for! Now my artificial knee is getting a little painful again. It beginning to get somewhat stiff and a little sore. It's not so bad now, but if it gets any worse, it's off to the orthopedic surgeon! I don't think I need this now on top of everything else!

Laura's Babies
06-19-2007, 08:20 AM
Hummmm... I hate to hear that after what you have already been through. Let us know what happens.

Callie
06-19-2007, 11:01 AM
When you hit bottom, the only way to go is UP!

"This, too, shall pass."

Wish you all the best. Get well!

Callie

Daisy and Delilah
06-19-2007, 11:55 AM
I am not happy to hear this David :( Are you wearing your brace? I know that caused a problem before. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. This is the last thing you need :( {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

lvpets2002
06-19-2007, 12:17 PM
:( Sad to hear this David.. Hey hope you dont have to go to the doctor & all gets better..

davidpizzica
06-19-2007, 01:03 PM
I am not happy to hear this David :( Are you wearing your brace? I know that caused a problem before. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. This is the last thing you need :( {{{{{HUGS}}}}}
Terry, the last thing I need is a comeback of ailment No. 1! I do have a knee brace and if it gets to be a problem, I'll put it on. I hope it settles down or we can swap old knee stories!

Daisy and Delilah
06-19-2007, 05:39 PM
I just hope all is well with you David. I would just hate to think that something has gone wrong with your replacement. I'll keep praying it's just a fluke and it's going to be ok.